Pediatric Physician - Lake Success
Northwell Health - GoHealth Urgent Care, is seeking experienced Physicians, with pediatric urgent care experience to join the team in our Lake Success, NY center. This is a great opportunity for a provider looking to work Fulltime (FT) or Part-time (PT).
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we GO above and beyond for our patients, communities and team members to ensure effortless, personal and connected experiences. That's why we partner with the most innovative and integrated health systems, like Northwell Health, and staff our centers with the most knowledgeable providers.
Our partnership with Northwell Health provides patients in the community with greater access to innovative urgent care through state-of-the-art technology and unique patient access tools, such as online registration and appointment scheduling.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package
- State-of-the-art centers that are beautiful, patient-friendly and equipped with imaging, labs and an advanced ecw EMR
- Professional support from one of the nation's fastest-growing urgent care networks
- Partnership with Northwell Health allows us to reach beyond the episodic patient treatment of traditional urgent care
- Our patient satisfaction scores validate our focus on the quality of care
- 12-hour shifts rotated with a team of experienced providers (centers open 8am – 8 pm, 7 days per week)
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Physicians: BC in Pediatrics
- 2 years of Fulltime experience in an Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine setting.
- Experience treating pediatric patient populations
- Comfortable with minor procedures (sutures, casts, splints, etc.), reading EKGs and X-rays.
Job Title: Physician (Emergency Medicine/Pediatrics)
Pay Range: $115/hour - $145/hour (specialty training and experience based range)
Plus Excellent Bonus Program
FT (30+hours) Benefits:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- CME Allowance
- Paid Time Off