At GoHealth Urgent Care, we place the needs of our patients first - by providing an effortless patient experience, a welcoming culture of care and seamless integration with market-leading health systems and our communities.
Responsible for development, facilitation and coordination of training programs for the Medical Assistant, Radiological Technologist, and PCC staff. This role partners closely with the market leadership to manage, coordinate and evaluate the facilitation of staff on-boarding, training and practical skills/shadow shifts.
- High School Diploma required
- Graduate from an accredited clinical program, including but not limited to Medical Assistant, Radiological Technology, Nursing, etc.
- 1+ years experience in a clinical staff role, including but not limited to Medical Assistant, ACA, Rad Tech, LPN, RN, etc.
- Training, learning development or related experience required
- Experience using Electronic Health Record (EHR)
- Urgent care experience preferred.
- MA Certification (AAMA, NCCT, CMA, RMA) or higher clinical professional license (RN - Registered Nurse)
- Radiological Technologist License with the state of CT and Nationally Certified with the ARRT.
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Proficient use and understanding of medical terminology
- Clinical skills in Point of Care Testing, vitals intake, clinical laboratory procedures
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Develop and deliver new clinical team member training and clinical shadow shifts.
- Track and manage training evaluation process via knowledge assessments, training performance evaluations and reaction surveys.
- Develop and maintain operational and educational resources including workflows, bulletins and use of Share Point resources.
- Facilitate clinical competency assessments and conduct follow up training as necessary.
- Facilitate training for new operational implementations and/or workflows within the market.
- Partner with Lead Field Educator and People Learning Team for learning projects across the organization.
- Perform other duties as assigned.