Product Marketing Communications Specialist
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we place the needs of our patients first - by providing an effortless patient experience, a welcoming culture of care and seamless integration with market-leading health systems and our communities.
Reporting to the Director of Enterprise Health, the Marketing Communication Specialist will help reimagine our direct to employer/school engagement. You’ll focus on our direct to employer organizations and be responsible for creating monthly and quarterly patient engagement emails.
The Marketing Communication Specialist is a dynamic individual who is motivated, results-oriented, strategic, well-organized, and customer-obsessed. You will develop, execute, and evaluate email marketing campaigns to communicate with our patients and to support growth initiatives for GoHealth Urgent Care. You are strategic, analytical, highly detail-oriented, possess an eye for design, able to build strong cross-functional relationships and work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing multi-channel retail environment.
- High School Diploma Required
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- 2 years in a marketing, agency, or similar role; local/field marketing experience preferred
- Lead all email content efforts across the enterprise health product lines
- Identify opportunities to leverage automations and journeys in order to make data-driven decisions that help achieve business goals and improve the customer experience.
- Define, lead, and drive our email marketing strategy to activate, retain, and engage our growing direct to employer/school service line
- Communicate with internal stakeholders regarding campaign timing, targeting, content and scope.
- Develop new email templates, nurture journeys and drip campaigns, and testing strategies that deliver against return on investment (ROI) targets through a segmented customer base.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to determine content strategy and ensure brand guidelines are followed in emails and landing pages.
- Launch and support emails and email requirements, adhering to HIPAA and other regulatory compliance. Manage email lists and define the appropriate audiences for various communications.
- Establish corporate best practice campaign processes, standards, and playbooks.
- All other duties as assigned.