**EXCELLENT BONUS PROGRAM: Quarterly target bonus of up to 5% based on the customer satisfaction scores of your locations. AND up to $450 per month for a productivity bonus if certain center metrics are met.**
Set yourself apart from the competition as a GoHealth Advanced Clinical Associate! Our team members enjoy a proven track record of propelling their medical careers into professional programs including PA School, Medical School, and residency programs. Aspiring Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners and Physicians apply Today!
The vision and mission of GoHealth Urgent Care is to deliver Unparalleled Experiences and our mission to go above and beyond for our customers, team members, partners and communities by ensuring that their experience is effortless, personal and connected. This mission is achieved through our core values of Collaboration, Innovation, Diversity and Inclusion, Courage and Integrity and Accountability.
The Advanced Clinical Associate (ACA)- Medical Scribe is responsible for capturing accurate and detailed documentation for medical visits and procedures as directed by providers. This role will also assist with clinical workflow and operations as needed. The ACA- completes all activities accurately, with high quality and in a timely manner while living our vision and mission.
- High School diploma required
- Medical Scribe experience preferred
- Medical Assistant experience preferred
- Experience in an Urgent Care environment preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required or must be obtained within 6 months of hire.
- Certification and/or licensure to meet Order Entry requirements through one (1) of the following within 30-days of hire date:
- Medical Scribe Certification Exam (MSCE
- Certified Medical Scribe Specialist (CMSS) Certification
- Certified Medical Scribe Professional (CMSP)
- Healthcare Professional Licensure including but not limited to EMT, ARRT, RN, LPN, etc
- Medical Assistant Certification (CCMA, CMA, NCMA or RMA.)
- Computerized Physician Order Entry (CPOE) Certification