Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we GO above and beyond for our patients, communities and team members to ensure effortless, personal and connected experiences. That's why we partner with the most innovative and integrated health systems and staff our centers with the most knowledgeable providers.
GoHealth Urgent Care has partnered with ChristianaCare, one of the most dynamic health systems in the mid-Atlantic region, to operate ChristianaCare's five medical aid units and establish a network of new urgent care centers throughout Delaware and the surrounding areas. The partnership provides patients with greater access to innovative urgent care through state-of-the-art technology and unique patient access tools, such as online registration and appointment scheduling.
We are seeking progressive and entrepreneurial Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners with adult and pediatric experience to join our team.
- Glasgow, HCCC, Middletown, STAR Campus and Smyrna
- 2 New Centers anticipated to open later this year in Wilmington!
GoHealth Urgent Care is a different kind of practice.
- Partnering with ChristianaCare allows us to reach beyond the episodic patient treatment of traditional urgent care.
- Our state-of-the-art centers are beautiful, patient-friendly and equipped with imaging, labs and an advanced EMR (eClinicalWorks).
- Our patient satisfaction scores validate our focus on the quality of care.
A GoHealth Urgent Care career offers:
- More autonomy with mentoring and support when you need it.
- Creative staffing for support provided. This includes an on-site staff of Rad Techs, highly trained Medical Assistants and Scribes. Ability to flex up and down for patient volumes.
- Options to rotate to other locations—enjoy meeting a diversity of staff and patients.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive ChristianaCare benefits package.
- Professional support from one of the nation's fastest-growing urgent care networks.
- 2 years of Full-Time experience in an Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine setting required
- Experience treating both pediatric and adult patient populations (all ages).
- Comfortable with minor procedures (sutures, casts, splints, etc.), reading EKGs and X-rays.
We are Committed to Quality Care
Our Urgent Care locations have been accredited by the Urgent Care Association. The only program of its kind, this accreditation was awarded for GoHealth Urgent Care's excellence in both certification and quality and safety standards. This accomplishment signifies our continued dedication to the patients we serve.
When you join our collaborative teams, you can rest assured that your career growth and satisfaction will be handled with the same care that we put into growing our organization. Our modern facilities and innovations will help elevate the way you practice. And, you’ll have more opportunities to expand your professional experience and utilize your advanced clinical training.
If you’re a dynamic, flexible, experienced clinician who wants to take your career to the next level, we look forward to speaking with you today!