At GoHealth Urgent Care, we place the needs of our patients first - by providing an effortless patient experience, a welcoming culture of care and seamless integration with market-leading health systems and our communities. GoHealth Urgent Care operates urgent care centers in the North Carolina, New York, Portland, OR, San Francisco, CA, Hartford, CT metropolitan areas with plans for additional expansion in Missouri, Oklahoma, Arkansas and other markets.
Seeking motivated and friendly Radiology Technologists for
a Full Time positions for the Novant GoHealth Urgent Care:
Matthews Center Location:
Address: 9600 E Independence Blvd B, Matthews, NC 28105
This is a Matthews A Schedule position -
Monday & Tuesday
Saturday & Sunday
Our employees are our “front line” for patient care, beginning the moment a patient walks through our door. GoHealth Urgent Care Rad Techs work hand-in-hand with our MD, NP, and PA providers, with responsibilities including:
- Operating x-ray and auxiliary equipment processing images; maintaining and cleaning equipment.
- Maintaining required documentation.
- Functioning as a medical office assistant, to include intake, hospitality and medical assist functions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Graduate of an approved Radiologic Technology program.
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) registration.
- BLS certification (American Heart Association)
- Flexible scheduling.
- Generous PTO.
- Quarterly performance bonuses