Regional Operations Manager
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we place the needs of our patients first - by providing an effortless patient experience, a welcoming culture of care and seamless integration with market-leading health systems and our communities.
The Regional Operations Manager is responsible for all operations for assigned Urgent Care Center(s) including staffing, financial, clinical and administrative performance to achieve maximum performance and expense control. Works directly with leadership, providers, clinic team members, corporate resources and partners to achieve high quality care, exceptional service and financial goals.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline preferred
• 1+ years of operations management experience required.
• 2+ years of management experience in a medical or healthcare environment preferred
• Experience managing multiple sites preferred.
• Current state Driver’s License
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Ability to bring the GoHealth vision and mission to life and show team members how their work connects to them.
- The ability to set goals and communicate a plan of action.
- The skill to empower team members to deliver results.
- Possessing bias towards action while managing risk.
- The ability to accomplish a task with concern for all the areas involved.
- The ability to communicate information through written and verbal means.
- The ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- The ability to provide customer service to patients and other customers.
- The ability to cope with and adapt to uncertainty, deal with risk, and exercise good judgment based on available information.
- The ability to effectively plan and delegate the work of others.
- Knowledge of health care compliance policies, practices and systems. This includes the ability to apply this knowledge to general work situations.
- Ensure high quality patient care is provided; follow up with patients escalated customer service concerns.