Advanced Clinical Associate (Medical Scribe) - Part Time
**EXCELLENT BONUS PROGRAM: Quarterly target bonus of up to 5% based on the customer satisfaction scores of your locations. AND up to $450 per month for a productivity bonus if certain center metrics are met.**
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we place the needs of our patients first - by providing an effortless patient experience, a welcoming culture of care and seamless integration with market-leading health systems and our communities.
Part Time Opportunities Available in:
Our employees are our front line; for patient care, beginning the moment a patient walks through our door. GoHealth Scribes will be working hand-in-hand with our MD, NP, and PA providers.
- Transcribe medical charting for Providers.
- Assist in fundamental clinical care including Point of Care (POC) testing, intake of vitals and other procedures.
- Assist in coordinating patient triage and overall workflow.
- Maintain medical records, lab results, imaging reports in accurate manner in EHR.
- Manage faxing and referral process.
Skills Required: Previous use of EMR, Medical Terminology, Type 60+ words per minute
EMT Or Med School Students Preferred But Not Required
- High School Diploma required
- Medical Scribe experience preferred
- Medical Assistant experience preferred
- Experience in an Urgent Care environment preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required or must be obtained within 12 months of hire.
- Certification and/or licensure to meet Order Entry requirements through one (1) of the following within 30-days of hire date:
- Medical Assistant certification (an associated accredited certification including, but not limited to, CCMA, CMA, NCMAS or RMA
- CPOE certification for order entry
- Certified Medical Scribe Specialist (CMSS) certification
- Healthcare Professional Licensure including but not limited to EMT, ARRT, RN, LPN, etc.
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Keyboard proficiency
- Experience using Electronic Health Records
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Social perceptiveness and service oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills