Director, Value Based Care Initiatives
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we place the needs of our patients first - by providing an effortless patient experience, a welcoming culture of care and seamless integration with market-leading health systems and our communities.
Reporting to our Chief Strategy Officer, the Director Operations Value Based Care will lead GoHealth’s execution and delivery of value-based care initiatives with a focus on growth, value payment capture, total cost of care, and quality. The director will assist in the design of products and lead all aspects of the end-to-end delivery for these products to new and existing joint business venture partners and their payors. The director will assist in creating new frameworks and processes to operationalize GoHealth’s value-based strategy to execute complex business strategies and proactively drive results with our partner organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree in related area (Master’s degree preferred).
- 5 or more years of progressive responsibility in healthcare operations, strategy, or consulting.
- Experience with the delivery of Value Based Care initiatives.
- A self-motivated, independent, highly driven and results focused individual.
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex logical issues.
- Attention to detail, professional demeanor, thorough and logical approach.
- Ability to be a team player who motivates and educates other team members.
- General knowledge of healthcare business processes and the associated drivers.
- Ability to leverage best practices, analytics, and data-driven processes to develop new and innovative value-based care products.