People Analytics Analyst
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we place the needs of our patients first - by providing an effortless patient experience, a welcoming culture of care and seamless integration with market-leading health systems and our communities.
As a member of the People Analytics team, the People Analytics Analyst will be working across a variety of data sources to ensure data quality, create metrics, build reports and dashboards to share insights with the business and different stakeholder groups within the company. They will also work with the Manager of People Analytics on a variety of analytics projects performing data analysis, generating insights, and collecting requirements for metric and survey design.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field required, Master’s degree in Industrial/Organizational psychology or related field preferred.
- 2+ years experience in managing complex data sets from disparate systems, connecting and cleansing data to resolve underlying data integrity issues
- Proficiency with Excel, Word and PowerPoint (required)
- Statistical software (R preferred)
- Experience with HRIS systems and applications (Ceridian Dayforce preferred)
- Experience with data analytics using statistical packages
- Experience manipulating large data sets through statistical software or other methods
- Demonstrated ability to analyze complex issues, form hypotheses, analyze to predict outcomes, determine solutions and recommendations.
- Ability to present data and findings in succinct, creative and narrative-driven ways
- Strong collaborator
- High attention to detail to ensure accuracy and completeness
Ensure Data quality
- Maintain HRIS data entry/integrity by creating and performing regular data audits
- Partner with the Total Rewards team to identify, correct, and prevent data quality issues
- Ensure overall system data accuracy and integrity
- Assist in review, testing and implementation of HRIS integrations and updates
Analysis & Reporting
- Extract data from people systems
- Manipulate, transform, and clean raw data
- Analyze data and identifies trends & patterns
- Generate reports/queries, including writing, maintaining and supporting a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools.
- Assist in the development and implementation of standard dashboards, including the selection of appropriate metrics, translation of requirements and prioritization of requests
Support Process Improvement
- Identify opportunities to streamline processes within HR systems and teams
- Continually review the reporting processes to ensure efficient delivery of data
Support Team Member Experience Measurement Strategy
- Manage survey administration across the team member experience
- Assist with survey creation and analysis
- Assist with ad-hoc research requests and studies
- Assist with technical survey activities including front end design and back end dashboard creation
Other duties as assigned.