Compensation and Benefits Specialist
GoHealth Urgent Care partners with healthcare systems across the country to provide unparalleled experiences for our customers, employees, partners and community. We live our values of innovation, collaboration, diversity/inclusion, courage/integrity and accountability. We believe in promoting from within and the value of each team member. Check us out as we are growing and in need of professionals whose mission and values coincide with GoHealth!
The Compensation and Benefits Specialist provides support to the People Team and other departments throughout the organization providing compensation support and benefit program administration for the organization.
This Compensation and Benefits Specialist will also provide benefit administration support for new hires, day to day benefit changes for team members, the annual benefits open enrollment as well as benefits compliance such as ACA, Plan notices, etc
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or a related field required
- 1+ years of compensation, benefits or other human resources analytics experience required.
- Experience using Excel required.
- Health care experience in multi-state analysis preferred.
- Experience in managing and implementing projects and strategic change initiatives preferred.
- Benefits experience preferred.
- CCP, PHR or SPHR or other Human Resource Certification preferred
- Responsible for day-to-day administration of Dayforce HRIS.
- Review and approve routine team member changes that impact status and compensation.
- Request offer letters for Talent Acquisition team to process internal transitions and follow up with team members for any processes that are not completed.
- Assist with new hire benefit enrollment, including sending communication and responding to inquiries.
- Assist and mass data entry and uploads into Dayforce.
- Send notification to team members for employment status changes and benefit eligibility status changes.
- This role will provide support on the performance evaluation process as needed. Support may include tracking status of forms, follow-ups and running report during the performance review period.
- Adhere to compensation guidelines, recommend changes and communication of the guidelines.
- Assist with annual benefits open enrollment and new hire benefits enrollment.
- Assist with file loads to benefit vendors.
- Benefits Compliance (ACA, Plan notices, COBRA, testing)
- Assists People Team with special projects including spreadsheets for tracking. Special projects include any Compliance related projects or employee engagement projects.
- Regulatory Compliance: Works with leaders to assist them in knowing/understanding components of HR standards so they can remain compliant (i.e., I-9/E-Verify, timely Performance Evaluations, license/certification renewal etc.).
- All other duties as assigned.