At GoHealth Urgent Care, we place the needs of our patients first - by providing an effortless patient experience, a welcoming culture of care and seamless integration with market-leading health systems and our communities.
Responsible for oversight of the administrative, operational and clinical support of all Urgent Care Centers within assigned market. Along-side the market President, this role will contribute to development and implementation of strategic plans, market objectives and initiatives. Responsible for developing market-wide policies, procedures, and budgets. Works directly with leadership, providers and corporate resources and partners to achieve high quality care, exception service and financial goals.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline preferred
- 5+ years of operations management experience required.
- Management experience in a medical or healthcare environment required. Experience managing multiple sites preferred.
- Current State Driver's License
Essential Functions/Job Responsibilities:
- Direct the identification, development, and implementation of programs centered on quality and operations excellence.
- Work collaboratively to facilitate the design, development and implementation of policies, procedures and practices related to center operations.
- Works with Administration and Clinical Program Development to develop and implement long-term plans for the market.
- Collaborate with internal and external business partners to maintain all contractual performance guarantees.
- Ensure market compliance with all federal and state regulations, accreditation organizations, and joint venture/partner requests.
- Oversee maintenance of appropriate staffing levels center operations staff and providers for all market sites; includes, but not limited to developing the staffing model, collaboration with talent acquisition to interview and hire new team members, and provide guidance to the management team on staffing practices.
- Responsible for review and assessment of key performance indicators, provide feedback to managers on operational performance and make recommendations on improvements as needed.
- Enhances market operations by supporting all cross market initiatives; provide guidance and best practices to ROMs, ensure timelines are met, and develop and implement cross market processes and procedures.
- Collaborate with other markets to collect information, share best practices across markets, develop training plans, and capture data to track and monitor progress.
- Build and maintain visibility in the community by supporting ROMs in their outreach efforts; identify outreach possibilities and partner with the Marketing and Business Development teams to drive volume and establish a positive community profile for the centers in the market.
- Responsible for managing market-wide initiatives, including project management and outcome assessment.