Clinical Admin Coordinator - FT Temporary
GoHealth Urgent Care partners with healthcare systems across the country to provide unparalleled experiences for our customers, employees, partners and community. We live our values of innovation, collaboration, diversity/inclusion, courage/integrity and accountability. We believe in promoting from within and the value of each team member. Check us out as we are growing and in need of professionals whose mission and values coincide with GoHealth!
The Clinic Administrative Coordinator is responsible for administrative support for the centers. Responsibilities include but are not limited to data collection, data entry, state reporting, answering telephone, routing incoming calls to appropriate party, and scheduling patient appointments.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years’ experience in a Customer Service role
- Experience with electronic medical records
- Medical Office experience preferred
- Compile data and conduct data entry in the EMR system
- Responsible for data entry of confidential patient information
- Prepare reports for state and county reporting for patient information
- Follow up with the Public Health department on reporting inquiries
- Report COVID test results to the county and state health departments
- Scan information into EMR and fax forms to the state
- Track performance education and training for team members
- Responsible for patient scheduling for on-site and off-site visits
- Answer patient’s questions; provide comfort zone for patients in preparation for visit
- Resolves most questions and problems and refers only the most complex issues to higher levels
- Responsible for inbound and outbound patients calls for questions and follow ups after patient visits.
- May be required to help at the front desk as needed.