Family Medicine Transitional Care APC, CA
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we GO above and beyond for our patients, communities and team members to ensure effortless, personal and connected experiences. That's why we partner with the most innovative and integrated health systems and staff our centers with the most knowledgeable providers.
In the San Francisco Bay area, we’ve partnered with Dignity Health, one of the most respected healthcare networks in the region, creating a substantial network of urgent care centers across San Francisco. The partnership provides patients with greater access to innovative urgent care through state-of-the-art technology and unique patient access tools, such as online registration and appointment scheduling.
GoHealth is seeking an experienced Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to provide Primary Care services within our Lombard location. This new service line will see patients who are transitioning from Urgent Care back to their primary care provider with more chronic care needs. This role could also see some Urgent Care over flow.
GoHealth Urgent Care is a different kind of practice.
- Partnering with Dignity Health allows us to reach beyond the episodic patient treatment of traditional urgent care.
- Our state-of-the-art centers are beautiful, patient-friendly and equipped with imaging, labs and an advanced ECW EMR.
- Our patient satisfaction scores validate our focus on the quality of care.
A GoHealth Urgent Care career offers:
- More autonomy with mentoring and support when you need it.
- An on-site staff of Rad Techs and Medical Assistants who assist you by taking vitals, reviewing medications, applying splints and administering meds and vaccines. Scribes are also offered at busier locations to work alongside our providers.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package through Dignity Health.
- Professional support and options for best practice from one of the nation's fastest-growing urgent care networks.
- 2 years recent experience treating chronic and acute conditions in both pediatric and adult patient populations (all ages).
- Primary Care experience is required; Urgent Care experience strongly preferred.
- Comfortable with minor procedures (sutures, casts, splints, etc.), initial reads of EKGs and X-rays, along with comfort in managing chronic conditions such as COPD/Asthma, Diabetes, gout, hyperlipidemia, hypertension, hypothyroidism, etc.
We are Committed to Quality Care
Our Dignity Health-GoHealth Urgent Care locations have been accredited by the Urgent Care Association. The only program of its kind, this accreditation was awarded for GoHealth Urgent Care's excellence in both certification and quality and safety standards. This accomplishment signifies our continued dedication to the patients we serve.
When you join our collaborative teams, you can rest assured that your career growth and satisfaction will be handled with the same care that we put into growing our organization. Our modern facilities and innovations will help elevate the way you practice. And, you’ll have more opportunities to expand your professional experience and utilize your advanced clinical training.
We look forward to speaking with you today!