NP or PA - Urgent Care + Bonus Potential - Northern Delaware/Maryland
ChristianaCare-GoHealth Urgent Care is hiring experienced Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants, like you, in DE and MD.
ChristianaCare, one of the nation's leading health care providers, and GoHealth Urgent Care, an on-demand consumer-centric care company, have partnered to operate a network of urgent care centers across Delaware and Maryland.
We are setting a new standard for urgent care in your community!
- Benefits Eligible Options include Full-Time, Full-time Flex (.95) and/or Part Time Options of .78, .63 or .5 FTE.
- Per Diem options are also available.
We provide a different type of urgent care experience for our dedicated providers who are doing the work they love. Our practice model brings together board certified Physicians and Advanced Practitioners in innovative treatment centers, with the resources and support of ChristianaCare behind them. We are the front door to quality connected care.
ChristianaCare-GoHealth Urgent Care currently has 12 locations:
10 in Delaware: Glasgow, STAR & HCCC in Newark; Pike Creek, and Fairfax in Wilmington; Greenville, Bear, Smyrna, Middletown & Dover.
2 in Maryland: Elkton & North East.
GoHealth Urgent Care is a different kind of practice.
- Partnering with ChristianaCare allows us to offer continuity for patient care through access to extensive resources and specialists, including shared advanced EMR (eClinicalWorks) that is fully integrated with ChristianaCare.
- Work in our beautiful award-winning state-of-the-art centers that are provider/patient-friendly and equipped with imaging, labs and on-site staff of Rad Techs, highly trained Medical Assistants and Scribes. We have the ability to flex up and down for patient volumes.
- Our patient satisfaction scores validate our focus on the quality of care.
A GoHealth Urgent Care career offers:
- You will enjoy the variety of ages, acute conditions and procedures that drew you to urgent care.
- Additionally, providers enjoy an excellent salary and two bonus programs: Daily Volume Bonus paid monthly based on patient visit metrics met per shift (to reward those who work at the busier centers) and a Quarterly Bonus of up to 10% on top of your clinical base salary.
- Ask about a sign on bonus for a full time or .95 Full time flex position.
- ChristianaCare benefits package for those who qualify.
- Professional support and growth from one of the nation's fastest-growing urgent care networks.
- At least one year recent full time experience in urgent care or emergency medicine
- Board certified PA or NP and able to be licensed in the state of DE and/or MD
- Comfortable with minor procedures (sutures, casts, splints, etc.), reading EKGs, X-rays and seeing all ages.
We are Committed to Quality Care
Our Urgent Care locations have been accredited by the Urgent Care Association. The only program of its kind, this accreditation was awarded for GoHealth Urgent Care's excellence in both certification and quality and safety standards. This accomplishment signifies our continued dedication to the patients we serve.
I look forward to sharing more with you.
Lee Meyer, BSN, CPRP
Senior TA Partner
Urgent care careers, Urgent care jobs, Allied health careers, Allied health jobs, Nurse practitioner jobs, Nurse practitioner careers, Family Nurse practitioner jobs, Family Nurse practitioner careers, Physician assistant jobs, Physician assistant careers, Family medicine careers, Family medicine jobs, Emergency medicine careers, Emergency medicine jobs