Nassau: Physician, Physician Assistant, or Nurse Practitioner + Bonus
Opportunity in Nassau County, NY (Long Island):
- Fulltime (FT) Center Anchor
- Fulltime (FT) Hybrid-Telemedicine
- Per Diem (PRN)
- Weekend Only
EXCELLENT BONUS PROGRAM:
- Daily Volume Bonus paid monthly based on patient visit metrics met per shift (to reward those who work at the busier centers).
- Quarterly Bonus of up to 10% of your clinical base salary, based upon customer satisfaction scores, productivity and quality measures.
We have an opening for Physicians, Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants, with adult and pediatric experience, to join our talent community for Fulltime (FT), Per Diem (PRN), Weekend Only and Hybrid-Telemedicine positions within the Queens and Nassau areas. Actual center locations can be discussed during the initial interview process.
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we GO above and beyond for our patients, communities and team members to ensure effortless, personal and connected experiences. That's why we partner with the most innovative and integrated health systems and staff our centers with the most knowledgeable providers.
GoHealth Urgent Care has partnered with Northwell Health, New York State's largest health care provider and private employer, to create a network of over 50 urgent care centers throughout the New York City metro area and Long Island. The partnership provides patients with greater access to innovative urgent care through state-of-the-art technology and unique patient access tools, such as online registration and appointment scheduling.
GoHealth Urgent Care is a different kind of practice.
- Partnering with Northwell Health allows us to reach beyond the episodic patient treatment of traditional urgent care.
- Our state-of-the-art centers are beautiful, patient-friendly and equipped with imaging, labs and an advanced Ecw EMR.
- Our patient satisfaction scores validate our focus on the quality of care.
A GoHealth Urgent Care career offers:
- More autonomy with mentoring and support when you need it.
- An on-site staff of Rad Techs and Medical Assistants who assist you by taking vitals, reviewing medications, applying splints and administering meds and vaccines.
- Flexible scheduling options: a larger pool of providers makes it easier to trade or pick up extra shifts.
- Options to rotate to other locations—enjoy meeting a diversity of staff and patients.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package.
- Professional support from one of the nation's fastest-growing urgent care networks.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- PA/NP: 1 year of Full-Time experience in an Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine setting required
- Physicians: BC in Family Medicine, Med-Peds or Emergency Medicine
- Experience treating both pediatric and adult patient populations (all ages).
- Comfortable with minor procedures (sutures, splints, etc.), reading EKGs and X-rays.
Job Title: Physician (Family Medicine/Medicine-Pediatrics/Emergency Medicine/Pediatrics)
Pay Range: $115/hour - $145/hour (specialty training and experience based range)
Job Title: NP/PA
Pay Range: $65/hour - $85/hour (experience based range)
Plus Excellent Bonus Program
FT (30+hours) Benefits:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- CME Allowance
- Paid Time Off
Click apply below or contact our recruitment team directly:
Senior Provider Recruiter
Center locations in Nassau: Bellmore, Great Neck, Glen Cove, Greenvale, Levittown, Lynbrook, Massapequa, Mineola, Oceanside, Plainview, Port Washington, Rockville Centre, Roslyn, Syosset and West Hempstead. Additional locations can be found on our website at www.GoHealthUC.com.