Senior Marketing Specialist - Northwest Region
This position will cover Northern California, Oregon, and Washington area.
GoHealth Urgent Care is transforming urgent care through an innovative model with a deep patient and consumer focus, data-driven operations and cutting-edge technology. GoHealth UC is one of the fastest growing urgent care companies in the country with 125+ locations across New York, Oregon/Washington, California, Connecticut, North Carolina, Midwest and Delaware and additional sites in development.
With a strong emphasis on patient satisfaction, GoHealth UC uses Performance Marketing and Business Intelligence solutions to make informed, data-driven decisions. Their innovative and award-winning clinic design, website and mobile check-in solutions lead to improved patient experiences, as well as operational efficiencies. GoHealth UC has a unique partnership model and a multi-channel marketing strategy that focuses on the communities it serves and enhances brand connectivity, fueling growth for the organization in existing and future markets.
The GoHealth UC joint venture model has proven to be extremely effective and competitively differentiating. Prominent co-branding with its large, integrated health system partners and deep IT integration have led to increased volume and financial results, as well as improved clinical quality. GoHealth UC’s unique health system collaboration model has given its patients greater access to the entire healthcare continuum through same day or next day referrals to primary care physicians, specialists and other ancillary services.
TPG Growth, one of the world’s leading investment funds, invested in GoHealth Urgent Care in 2014 to help launch the new urgent care experience and its national growth plan. TPG Growth is the middle market and growth equity investment platform of TPG, the world’s largest private equity firm with more than $103 billion of assets under management.
Reporting to the Brand Engagement Manager, the Senior Field Marketing Specialist works locally to drive regional program customization and relationship building to meet growth goals. This role drives brand engagement and establishes relationships within the communities our centers are part of. The successful candidate will be naturally curious and inquisitive, digging into competitive intel, local insights, audience needs and the voice of our customer to ensure marketing programs are impactful and relevant. This role serves as a bridge between local insights and the overarching brand marketing strategy.
Working closely with the integrated marketing team, operations/clinical stakeholders, and external partners, this role will play a crucial role in meeting go-to-market growth goals by serving as a key stakeholder in marketing plans, as well as leading the implementation and impact of: community relations, strategic brand partnerships, event development and management, thought leadership content distribution and other locally-driven programs.
- Foster close working relationships with market operations and clinical team members, building trust and authority in marketing.
- Research and validate threats & opportunities, including competitive landscape to inform and optimize marketing programs.
- Uncover and ideate new and innovative marketing opportunities founded with insight at the market/center level.
- Oversee the moderation, management and reporting/analysis of digital reputation, including ensuring all reviews are responded to, escalated internally as needed and the larger organization is informed about trends.
- Foster and maintain ongoing and evergreen relationships with engaged, key local influencers to drive consistent presence in their community; educate the community on our unique value propositions and differentiation.
- Own and foster relationships with JV channel leads/experts in social media, events, CSR, community, and potentially others for regular knowledge sharing and collaboration to drive business forward; brief larger marketing team.
- Manage the distribution of promotional material to the local community, including budget, inventory and placement strategy.
- Deliver feedback from operations teams to optimize, enhance and maintain accuracy of our website.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills And Attributes For Success
- Effective communicator with strong presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills necessary – with an outgoing, friendly nature that rapidly builds cross functional relationships
- Passion for care - self-care, healthcare, wellness, etc.
- 5+ years in a marketing, agency, or similar role
- Local/field marketing experience required
- Experience in business development, sales, brand ambassador or similar role a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience using social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, others) for business, required
- Flexible schedule — some weekends/evenings needed, but work life balance is highly valued
- Collaboration: Takes ownership for collectively establishing productive partnerships and relationships and seeks to gain joint understanding of priorities and objectives so that the greater good of the organization and those we serve is always at the forefront.
- Innovation: Consistently uses good judgment, applying creativity to overcome obstacles and increasing effectiveness and efficiency though process and other forms of innovation.
- Diversity and Inclusion: Fosters diversity and inclusion, to be able to better understand team members, our customers and partners. Engages the strengths and talents of each GoHealth team member, creating an environment of involvement, respect and connection where the richness of ideas, backgrounds and perspectives are harnessed.
- Courage and Integrity: Models and practices the highest ethical and professional standards; demonstrates pride and personal interest in our patients, partners and fellow team members, deeply engaging in the business. Makes decisions, with a focus on doing the right thing; treats team members, our customers, partners and vendors with dignity, consideration, open-mindedness and respect.
- Accountability: Always shows initiative, demonstrates a bias to action and gets things done. Actively accepts responsibility for diverse roles, obligations and actions that positively influence patient and customer outcomes, our partnerships and the healthcare needs of our communities.