Advanced Practitioner Lead (PA/NP)- Oklahoma City
Mercy-GoHealth Urgent Care is seeking a progressive and entrepreneurial Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for an Advanced Practitioner Lead (APL) role in our centers throughout the Oklahoma City.
The activities of the fulltime Urgent Care APL will be divided between Clinical Care and Administrative responsibilities:
Will provide urgent care clinical services as a float provider across the region. Provide a wide variety of clinical services including treatment of acute episodic conditions such as sore throats, colds, flu-like symptoms, cuts, sprains and minor infections. Functioning in lieu of or alongside of a physician, it is essential for an urgent care Advanced Practitioner to have excellent assessment skills in order to recognize more serious conditions and direct the patient to the emergency room for advanced care when necessary while going above and beyond to deliver an unparalleled patient experience.
Will provide a wide variety of administrative including: AP leader on the clinical leadership team, EMR training and efficacy, procedure/skills training, and act as a project implementation manager for special projects and initiatives. In-clinic mentoring, real-time observation and direct feedback to AP’s will be expected. Lead AP, along with clinical leadership team, will assist with schedule management, assist with finding coverage for callouts, chart review, patient quality/satisfaction initiatives, cover assigned clinical leadership duties during sick-leave or PTO, and any other administrative duties at the discretion of the Medical Director. Lead AP will be active member of clinical leadership meetings and collaboratively disseminate best practices to all providers and staff.
- 1-2 years of full-time advanced practitioner experience in an Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine setting is required.
- Prior administrative or leadership responsibilities/experience - please included applicable experience in your resume or cover letter.
- Ability to travel between centers periodically in the greater OKC is required
- Licensed or ability to become licensed in the state of OK as a Nurse Practitioner (APRN) or Physician Assistant (PA) required
A career with Mercy-GoHealth Urgent Care offers:
- Competitive compensation, bonus structure, and benefits package as an employee of Mercy!
- Work in our beautiful state-of-the-art centers that are provider/patient-friendly and equipped with imaging, labs and an advanced EMR that is fully integrated with Mercy!
- Our patient satisfaction scores validate our focus on the quality of care.
- Creative staffing for support provided. This includes an on-site staff of Rad Techs, highly trained Medical Assistants and Scribes.
- Professional support from one of the nation's fastest-growing urgent care networks.
- Click here to Tour a GoHealth Urgent Care
Two Excellent Bonus Programs:
- Daily Volume Bonus paid monthly based on patient visit metrics met per shift (to reward those who work at the busier centers).
- Quarterly Bonus of up to 10% on top of your clinical base salary, based upon patient satisfaction scores, productivity and quality measures.
At Mercy-GoHealth Urgent Care, you would provide a wide variety of clinical services including treatment of acute episodic conditions such as sore throats, colds, flu-like symptoms, cuts, sprains and minor infections. It is essential that our providers have excellent assessment skills in order to recognize more serious conditions and direct the patient to the emergency room for advanced care when necessary, while going above and beyond to deliver an unparalleled patient experience.
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we GO above and beyond for our patients, communities and team members to ensure effortless, personal and connected experiences. That's why we partner with the most innovative and integrated health systems and staff our centers with the most knowledgeable providers.
We are Committed to Quality Care
Our Mercy-GoHealth Urgent Care locations have been accredited by the Urgent Care Association. The only program of its kind, this accreditation was awarded for GoHealth Urgent Care's excellence in both certification and quality and safety standards. This accomplishment signifies our continued dedication to the patients we serve.
When you join our collaborative teams, you can rest assured that your career growth and satisfaction will be handled with the same care that we put into growing our organization. Our modern facilities and innovations will help elevate the way you practice. And, you’ll have more opportunities to expand your professional experience and utilize your advanced clinical training.
If you’re a dynamic, flexible, experienced clinician who wants to take your career to the next level, we look forward to speaking with you today!
Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner