Business Development and Sales Representative
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we Go above and beyond for our patients, team members, partners and communities by ensuring that their experience is effortless, personal and connected. All of our 150+ GoHealth Urgent Care centers are seamlessly integrated with market-leading health systems and engaged with our communities.
Our manager of sales role will be responsible for further developing our go-to-market products and services by driving greater volume and revenue through the development of partnerships, affiliations and other arrangements with, self -insured employers, payors, health systems and other providers across the healthcare continuum. The products and services will include all business-to-business (B2B) opportunities, including direct-to-employer (DTE) strategies, along with new model and product innovations, including our virtual and on-demand services.
This position can be based in any of the following markets: Houston, St. Louis, Oklahoma City or Metro Detroit.
Competitive Base Pay + Commission Plan
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• 2 years of business development experience, to include staffing services or other direct to employer sales and business development
• Healthcare business development experience preferred
• 3 years of experience developing strategic partnerships/business development with a focus on sales to health plans and/or self-insured employers
• Proven sales/marketing track record with documentation of consistent sales activity
• Develop strategies for new sales opportunities including business-to-business (B2B), direct-to-employer (DTE) strategies, new model and product innovations, including our virtual and on-demand services and urgent care/primary care hybrid strategies
• Establish and maintain relationships with self -insured employers, payors, health systems and other providers across the healthcare continuum
• Build and manage a pipeline and report progress accurately
• Present and field in-depth questions about all products in the portfolio
• Build proposals, supporting documentation and presentations in partnership with business development and value-based care teams.
• Conduct market research to determine the current status of each competitor; use that information to determine new relationships
• Participate in clinical education training to broaden product knowledge as indicated by region
• Continuously expand clinical and competitors’ knowledge, state rules and regulations, market strategies and sales techniques