Learning & Development Partner
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we place the needs of our patients first - by providing an effortless patient experience, a welcoming culture of care and seamless integration with market-leading health systems and our communities.
The Learning & Development Training Partner collaborates within the People team and other departments throughout the organization providing a customer focused and effective learning support service to the organization to achieve company goals and objectives. The Learning and Development Training Partner is responsible for creating, developing, and delivering training programs for GoHealth team members and leaders. The Learning and Development Training Partner collaborates with the learning team and customers to assess, create and implement unique training programs to enhance and achieve team member’s onboarding, orientation and development needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Training and Development, or related field required
- 4+ years’ experience delivering training in a corporate environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and learning methods
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and enhance existing learnings
- Ability to design and implement effective training and development
- Extremely proficient with MS Office Suite and related learning program software
- Experience providing consultative services as it pertains to training development.
- Assesses training and development needs through training requests from customers – may use surveys, interviews, focus groups, in addition to communication with managers, instructors, and customers.
- Creates, organizes, plans, and presents various forms of onboarding, orientation, and skills training for team members and customers.
- Develops unique training programs to fulfill team member specific needs to maintain or improve job skills, and grow and develop career goals and personal goals.
- Creates, updates and enhances training curriculum, guides, sharepoint, and other learning resources.
- Presents training and development programs using various forms and formats including group discussion, lecture, simulations, and videos.
- Maintains records of training and development activities, attendance, results of tests and assessments, and retraining requirements.
- Evaluates program effectiveness through assessments, surveys, and feedback to continue to enhance the learning programs.
- Maintains knowledge of the latest trends in training and development.
- Training Delivery: Develop and deliver training courses, collaborating with the Learning team and SME’s to identify, assess, create and implement learning needs.
- Partnerships: Establishes productive relationships and rapport with customers to gain joint understanding of business and learning goals, strengths, and opportunities by meeting and providing timely follow up on learning needs.
- Market Learning Support: Supports company-wide People Team initiatives to ensure the successful rollout and education and acceptance of policies and programs throughout the organization.
- Data/Reporting/LMS management and maintenance: Runs reports and queries as requested. Prepares spreadsheets for special projects. Maintain team member updates, and assist team members with utilization
- Support learning team with training coordination and delivery: setting assignments per job role in learning management system. Help manage learning calendar consistently. Develop, deliver, coordinate and support in-person or virtual training sessions, including training logistic arrangements, training materials management (training materials, managing training calendars and updates, attendance records and invitations, agendas and training evaluations).
- May also travel throughout the United States as needed, less than 30% of the time
- All other duties as assigned.