Unified Communications Analyst
This hands-on technical position will be responsible for supporting various VoIP and contact center technologies within IT Infrastructure, with an immediate focus on AI call routing and functionality build out. Complete day to day Telecom and contact center requests, such as: moves/adds/changes/call flow designs/repairs/troubleshooting and project related tasks.
The position will be responsible to support various telecommunication technologies from LivePerson, 8x8 Virtual Office, 8x8, Virtual Call Center, and others. It will require partnering closely with the GoHealth Urgent Care operations and front line leaders to identify and implement opportunities to provide technology efficiencies and operational improvements. Develop technical documentation consisting of diagrams, step by step procedures, system configurations, call flows and other pertinent information required for the voice environment Work with communications carriers and managed service vendors on trouble tickets, activations, and configurations.
As the unified communications analyst, you will provide technical support to end users on various technical issues and problems relating to hardware, software, and peripherals, including systems configuration, application support, hardware support, telecom support, and systems integration analysis. The ideal candidate is someone that is energetic, a tenacious problem solver, and self-confident; someone that can thrive in a fun, fast-paced work environment.
- 4-year degree or equivalent work experience required
- 2+ years of experience with different communication platforms, VOIP, Chat, SMS, phone routing required
- Experience with ticketing systems required
- Experience provisioning users within a healthcare and/or retail environment preferred
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- General knowledge of TCP/IP networking
- Ability to troubleshoot office systems tools (phones, printers, scanners, etc.)
- Expertise with design, build, and testing for AI based conversation workflow and routing (e.g. Twilio Studio, PHLO, or similar)
- Working knowledge of RESTful API functionality, use, and troubleshooting including API methods.
- Excellent customer service, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and technical troubleshooting skills
- Experience with remote support tools, Bomgar, LogMeIn, Team Viewer, etc.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, manage priorities and remain professional
- Must have the ability to distinguish low impact from high impact problems with little direction
- Ability to provide technical leadership to the end users.
- Knowledge and demonstrated operating experience in one or more of the following areas of specialization: Voice, Video, Mobile Communications, VOIP telecom and hardware, and call flow integrations with other tools.
- Demonstrated ability to implement, drive and track projects
- UCaaS solutions ownership and support is included to but not limited to the following:
- VOIP phone system and hardware
- Virtual Call Center system and hardware
- AI or automated call routing system
- Video Conferencing system and hardware
- Handles programming issues, changes, or requests on our Unified Communications Platforms
- Demonstrates understanding of the structure and functions of all VoIP/SIP/AI platforms in use by GoHealth Urgent Care
- Demonstrates understanding of network troubleshooting and terminology including LAN/WAN, VPN, Routers, Firewalls, Switches, PBX deployment, TCP/IP (IPv4), DNS, Call Routing through our networks, etc.
- Port forwards for cameras, softphone set up, QOS settings review, Basic WAN circuit testing, etc.
- Escalates trouble tickets with service vendors if no progress is being made within a set amount of time
- De-escalates techniques and associated call handling skills
- Understand different call and communication flows happen with the GoHealth technology ecosystem.
- Document and maintain end user training and how to documents as well as communication flow diagrams
- Ability to build accounts as well as provision all current communication models supported by GoHealth per center and company specifications
- Keep up to date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services.
- Perform advanced technical presentations for customers, and prospects remotely and in-person.
- Develop advanced system configurations and implementations in response to customer needs and requirements.
- Responsible for continued education on the platform and underlying technologies
- Excellent communication skills (in person, verbal and written)
- Customer focused and enthusiastic in helping people to resolve technical problems
- Experience and skill with user hardware installation and basic configuration
- Windows operating system support knowledge/experience
- Strong desire to expand and acquire new skills
- Other duties as assigned