Regional Operations Manager - Winston Salem
GoHealth Urgent Care partners with healthcare systems across the country to provide unparalleled experiences for our customers, employees, partners and community. We live our values of innovation, collaboration, diversity/inclusion, courage/integrity and accountability. We believe in promoting from within and the value of each team member. Check us out as we are growing and in need of professionals whose mission and values coincide with GoHealth!
Responsible for all operations, including P&L responsibility, for assigned Urgent Care Center(s) in a region including staffing, financial, clinical and administrative performance and project management to achieve maximum performance and expense control. Establishes work procedures and standards to improve center operation efficiencies and effectiveness and provide recommendations for strategic planning for center operations budgeting, revenue planning, and volume for assigned centers. Works directly with leadership, providers, clinic team members, corporate resources and partners to achieve high quality care, exceptional service and financial goals.
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we place the needs of our patients first - by providing an effortless patient experience, a welcoming culture of care and seamless integration with market-leading health systems and our communities.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline preferred
- 3+ years of operations management experience required
- 4+ years of management experience in a medical or healthcare environment preferred
- 2+ years experience managing multiple sites preferred.
- Current state Driver’s License
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Ability to bring the GoHealth vision and mission to life and show team members how their work connects to them.
- The ability to set goals and communicate a plan of action.
- The skill to empower team members to deliver results.
- Possessing bias towards action while managing risk.
- The ability to accomplish a task with concern for all the areas involved.
- The ability to communicate information through written and verbal means.
- The ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- The ability to provide customer service to patients and other customers.
- The ability to cope with and adapt to uncertainty, deal with risk, and exercise good judgment based on available information.
- The ability to effectively plan and delegate the work of others.
- Knowledge of health care compliance policies, practices and systems. This includes the ability to apply this knowledge to general work situations.
- Responsible for P&L of assigned centers within a region including appropriate staffing levels for Medical Assistants, Radiology Technologists, and other center operations staff; includes, but not limited to oversight and primary responsibility for the staffing model and scheduling
- Ensure proper development of talent pipeline, in collaboration with talent acquisition, to interview and strategically hire new team members to increase quality of hire and provide appropriate staffing options for each assigned center.
- Responsible for team management activities, including but not limited to staffing, training, performance evaluations, tracking and approving time cards and time-off request, etc.
- Responsible for achieving and exceeding budget targets for each assigned center and region by managing and reducing operational expenses, achieving maximum staff productivity and monitoring team member overtime goals.
- Maintain strict confidentiality for EMR, medical records and other patient and team member data, as required per compliance and regulatory rules and expectations.
- Ensures payroll is processed accurately and timely and ensure scheduling is accurate for the assigned market area.
- Responsible for revenue and volume targets for each assigned center and region and to establish a positive community presence.
- Work in partnership with the Marketing team to maximize marketing effort/spend and increase visibility and a positive community presence for the centers.
- Build and maintain visibility in the community; identify outreach possibilities and partner with the Marketing and Business Development teams to drive volume and establish a positive community profile for the centers in the market and identify local business opportunities that will support the referral base.
- Oversee site maintenance and ensure the centers have access to the appropriate resources; manage vendor/supplier relationships and may be required to review and approve supply orders as needed.
- Prioritize work activities and develop guidelines and implement center operation policies and procedures.
- Manages performance across all designated centers and region report out bi-monthly KPI meetings with market leadership, and direct with Team Leaders, clinical leadership on metric improvement.
- Ensure high quality patient care is provided; follow up with patients escalated customer service regarding quality of care concerns.
- Responsible for building an effective team of Team Leaders within the market; responsible for coaching and supporting Team Leaders, including identifying strengths and areas for development, and fostering a nurturing environment that strengthens the GoHealth Urgent Care culture.
- Enhances market operations by supporting all cross-market initiatives; provide guidance and best practices, ensure timelines are met, and develop and implement cross market processes and procedures.
- Collaborate with other markets to collect information, share best practices across markets, develop training plans, and capture data to track and monitor progress.
- Responsible for managing market-wide initiatives, including project management and outcome assessment.
- Other duties as assigned.