Refund and Reconciliation Specialist
The Refund and Reconciliation Associate is responsible for the follow up operations, meeting goals and company objectives, in assigned areas of cash posting, collections, payment validation, customer service and correspondence using any patient accounting system, ensure that all processes meet all government mandated procedures for integrity and compliance, performs all responsibilities in a prompt and efficient manner. Must be detail oriented meeting multiple deadlines while working independently and/or in small groups.
- High School diploma or GED required
- Associates degree in related field preferred
- 1 year of related experience and/or training required
- Epic or eClinicalWorks experience preferred
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Demonstrates excellent knowledge of cash applications and department revenue cycle operations.
- Strong knowledge of the Accounts Receivable process
- Excellent Phone, communication, organizational skills, computer skills and mathematical skills.
- Ability to maintain patient confidentiality.
- Strong knowledge of process and understanding of practice management system