Pediatric Urgent Care Physician
Dignity Health, one of the nation’s leading health care providers, and GoHealth Urgent Care, an on-demand consumer-centric care company, have partnered to operate a network of urgent care centers across San Francisco.
We are seeking an experienced Pediatric Urgent Care Physician to join our specialized urgent care team in Redwood City, CA.
- You should have a minimum of 2 years recent experience in either emergency medicine or urgent care setting and comfortable with the pace, procedures and assessment of all that walks in the door.
- Hours of operation: Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m./ Weekends: 9-
- Our Pediatric providers rotate schedules and work every other weekend
- No night shifts, as well as a 3–4-day workweek (for full-time positions)
- We are growing! We currently have one pediatric urgent care location and plans in place for a second.
A career with Dignity-GoHealth Urgent Care offers:
- Competitive compensation and robust benefits & retirement package through Dignity (such as commuter and relocation benefits, ample time off options and yearly CME allowance for eligible fulltime and part-time, benefit-eligible roles).
- Quarterly bonus potential: Earn a Quarterly Bonus of up to 15% on top of your base clinical base salary, based upon patient satisfaction scores, productivity and quality measures.
- More autonomy with mentoring and support when you need it.
- Work in our beautiful state-of-the-art centers that are provider/patient-friendly and equipped with imaging, labs and an advanced EMR (EPIC) that is fully integrated with Dignity.
- Opportunity to participate in committees and to grow into leadership roles within our markets and GoHealth
Job Title: Physician, Pay Range: $275,000, Plus Excellent Bonus Program
- Physicians: BC in Pediatrics, Med-Peds or Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Minimum of 1 year of fulltime experience in an Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine setting
- Comfortable with minor procedures (sutures, casts, splints, etc.), and preliminary reads on EKGs and X-rays required.
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we GO above and beyond for our patients, communities and team members to ensure effortless, personal and connected experiences. That's why we partner with the most innovative and integrated health systems and staff our centers with the most knowledgeable providers.
In the San Francisco Bay area, we’ve partnered with Dignity Health, one of the most respected healthcare networks in the region, creating a substantial network of urgent care centers across San Francisco. The partnership provides patients with greater access to innovative urgent care through state-of-the-art technology and unique patient access tools, such as online registration and appointment scheduling.
We Are Committed to Quality Care
Our Dignity Health - Health-GoHealth Urgent Care locations have been accredited by the Urgent Care Association. The only program of its kind, this accreditation was awarded for GoHealth Urgent Care's excellence in both certification and quality and safety standards. This accomplishment signifies our continued dedication to the patients we serve.
When you join our collaborative teams, you can rest assured that your career growth and satisfaction will be handled with the same care that we put into growing our organization. Our modern facilities and innovations will help elevate the way you practice. And, you’ll have more opportunities to expand your professional experience and utilize your advanced clinical training.
If you are looking to take your career to the next level, we look forward to speaking with you.