Pediatric Urgent Care Physician (FT)
Pediatric Physician - Full-time Opportunity
East Northport and Hewlett, NY
We're looking for a Full-time Pediatric Physician to work in our two (2) Pediatric Urgent Care locations: Hewlett and East Northport.
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we GO above and beyond for our patients, communities and team members to ensure effortless, personal and connected experiences. That's why we partner with the most innovative and integrated health systems and staff our centers with the most knowledgeable providers.
GoHealth Urgent Care has partnered with Cohen Children's Northwell Health, New York State's largest health care provider and private employer, to create a network of over 50 urgent care centers throughout New York. The partnership provides patients with greater access to innovative urgent care through state-of-the-art technology and unique patient access tools, such as online registration and appointment scheduling.
Cohen Children's has been ranked among the nation's top children's hospitals for 15 consecutive years and is the largest provider of pediatric care in the state. This level of care is available on demand with our two Cohen Children's Northwell Health-GoHealth pediatric urgent care centers in Hewlett and East Northport.
GoHealth Urgent Care is a different kind of practice.
- Partnering with Cohen Children's Northwell Health allows us to reach beyond the episodic patient treatment of traditional urgent care.
- Our state-of-the-art centers are beautiful, patient-friendly and equipped with imaging, labs and an advanced Ecw EMR.
- Our patient satisfaction scores validate our focus on the quality of care.
- An on-site staff of Rad Techs and Paramedics who assist you by taking vitals, reviewing medications, applying splints and administering meds and vaccines.
- Professional support from one of the nation's fastest-growing urgent care networks.
- Physicians: BC in Pediatrics, Med-Peds and/or Emergency Medicine
- Comfortable with minor procedures (sutures, casts, splints, etc.), reading EKGs and X-rays.