Email Marketing Analyst
This contract position is temp-to-hire.
GoHealth Urgent Care is transforming urgent care through an innovative model with a deep patient and consumer focus, data-driven operations and cutting-edge technology. GoHealth UC is one of the fastest growing urgent care companies in the country with approximately 150 locations across New York, Connecticut, Delaware, North Carolina, Missouri, Oklahoma, Oregon, Washington, and California, and dozens of additional sites under contract over the next 12 months.
With a strong emphasis on patient satisfaction, GoHealth UC uses Business Intelligence solutions to make informed, data-driven decisions. Innovative and award-winning clinic design, website and mobile check-in solutions lead to improved patient experiences, as well as operational efficiencies. GoHealth UC has a unique partnership model and a multi-channel marketing strategy that focuses on the communities it serves and enhances brand awareness, fueling growth for the organization in existing and future markets.
The GoHealth UC joint venture model has proven to be extremely effective and competitively differentiating. Prominent co-branding with its large, integrated health system partners and deep IT integration have led to increased volume and financial results, as well as improved clinical quality. GoHealth UC’s unique health system collaboration model has given its patients greater access to the entire healthcare continuum through same day or next day referrals to primary care physicians, specialists and other ancillary services.
TPG Growth, one of the world’s leading investment funds, invested in GoHealth Urgent Care in 2014 to help launch the new urgent care brand and its national growth plan. TPG Growth is the middle market and growth equity investment platform of TPG, the world’s largest private equity firm with over $103 billion of assets under management.
Reporting to the CRM & Email Marketing Manager, the Email Marketing Contractor will help our Email channel create a best-in-class experience. You will be heavily involved in designing and delivering creative, automation and messaging to improve conversion.
The Email Marketing Contractor is motivated, results-oriented, strategic, well-organized, and customer-obsessed. You will help to develop, execute and evaluate email marketing campaigns to communicate with our patients and to support growth initiatives for GoHealth Urgent Care. You are also analytical, highly detail-oriented, possess an eye for design, able to build strong cross-functional relationships and work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing multi-channel retail environment.
If you’re full of ideas and are looking for a positive, fast-paced environment to put them into action, read on.
Email Marketing and Optimization:
· Support the management of the email process and workflow including planning, ideating, building, and testing of emails, including obtaining timely approvals on content from Leadership, acquiring/creating assets, and writing/proofing copy.
· Work closely with the marketing automation platform and internal team members to build emails/campaigns using ActiveCampaign.
· Work with broader Marketing team to enhance email segmentation and develop email campaigns with a focus on a more personalized one-to-one customer relationship.
· Develop and execute test plans for key email components such as subject lines, timing, creative, segmentation, frequency, etc.
· Proactively resolve problems and roadblocks in order to keep workflow on schedule and escalate higher level conflicts to manager for resolution. Develop new email templates and testing strategies that deliver against return on investment (ROI) targets through a segmented customer base. Collaborate with stakeholders to determine content strategy and ensure brand guidelines are followed in emails. Launch and support emails and email requirements, adhering to HIPAA and other regulatory compliance. Support and define the appropriate audiences for various communications.
· Support the management of the email process by providing regular analysis and recommendations to improve campaign performance and effectiveness and contribute to Marketing Reports.
· Identify conversion roadblocks and opportunities for improvement across the organization to support consumer journey pathway.
· Work closely with Analytics to regularly report email performance, use data to continuously test, measure and optimize the email marketing program.
· Must Have:
o Strong analytical skills, understanding of A/B testing and holdout test methodologies, ability to draw conclusions from data and act accordingly
o Entrepreneurial spirit to build channel strategy and operations from scratch and openness to testing and learning
o Eye for creative design and basic copywriting skills preferred
o Expertise in email best practices, including segmentation, deliverability, and copy and design approaches
o Working knowledge of HTML for email coding
o Results-driven, ability to multitask in fast-paced environment and develop processes
o Strong understanding of ISP feedback loops, whitelists, and IP reputation
o Expert in email best practices, opt-in rules and CAN-SPAM law
o A team-oriented mindset and the ability to work with a wide range of individuals to gather requirements and feedback to support ad hoc and recurring email messaging
o Healthcare or retail industry experience a plus
o Cross-channel marketing experience (SMS, Push, In-App) a plus
o Basic knowledge of Adobe’s Creative Suite including Photoshop, InDesign
o Experience with email governance