Advanced Clinical Associate (Medical Scribe) - Southwest Nassau
Full Time, Part-Time, Per Diem/PRN Opportunities Available in Southern Nassau:
**EXCELLENT BONUS PROGRAM: Quarterly target bonus of up to 5% based on the customer satisfaction scores of your locations. AND up to $450 per month for a productivity bonus if certain center metrics are met.**
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we place the needs of our patients first - by providing an effortless patient experience, a welcoming culture of care and seamless integration with market-leading health systems and our communities.
Seeking motivated and friendly Medical Scribe in our rapidly growing centers in New York. Our employees are our front line; for patient care, beginning the moment a patient walks through our door. GoHealth Scribes will be working hand-in-hand with our MD, NP, and PA providers.
· Transcribe medical charting for Providers.
· Assist in fundamental clinical care including Point of Care (POC) testing, intake of vitals and other procedures.
· Assist in coordinating patient triage and overall workflow.
· Maintain medical records, lab results, imaging reports in accurate manner in EHR.
· Manage faxing and referral process.
Skills Required: Previous use of EMR, Medical Terminology, Type 60+ words per minute
EMT Or Med School Students Preferred But Not Required
· High School Diploma required
· Medical Scribe experience preferred
· Medical Assistant experience preferred
· Experience in an Urgent Care environment preferred
· Certification and/or licensure to meet Order Entry requirements through one (1) of the following:
· Medical Assistant Certification (CCMA, CMA, NCMA or RMA.)
· Computerized Physician Order Entry (CPOE) Certification
· Certified Medical Scribe Specialist (CMSS) Certification
· Healthcare Professional Licensure including but not limited to EMT, ARRT, RN, LPN, etc.
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
· Keyboard proficiency
· Experience using Electronic Health Records
· Knowledge of medical terminology
· Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
· Social perceptiveness and service oriented
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills