**EXCELLENT BONUS PROGRAM: Quarterly target bonus of up to 5% based on the customer satisfaction scores of your locations. AND up to $450 per month for a productivity bonus if certain center metrics are met.**
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we place the needs of our patients first - by providing an effortless patient experience, a welcoming culture of care and seamless integration with market-leading health systems and our communities.
In a collaborative manner, the Medical Assistant will provide support to the Medical Providers, Radiologic Technologist, and patients through a variety of tasks, including but not limited to patient care management, organization and communication.
The Medical Assistant completes all activities accurately, with high quality and in a timely manner while living our vision and mission to become the urgent care Partner of choice by re-defining value and access to quality care through an effortless experience, a culture of care, and seamlessly integrating with our partners and communities. This vision is achieved through our five core values of Collaboration, Innovation, Diversity and Inclusion, Integrity and Accountability.
Full time, Part-time and per diem opportunities available in multiple locations throughout the San Francisco and Bay Area.
- Graduate of a Medical Assistant Program required
- 1+ years of Medical Assistant experience under a licenses healthcare supervisor within the last 3 years (ABR-OE from the AAMA must be obtained within 2 weeks of hire if Medical Assistant Certification is not obtained upon hire)
- Medical Assistant experience preferred for Graduate of a Medical Assistant Program
- 2+ years of Medical Assistant experience within the last 3 years under a licensed healthcare supervisor in lieu of a Medical Assistant program
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required or must be obtained within 6 months of hire
- One of the following certifications is required (or must obtain within 6 months of hire):
- CCMA- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (verified through NHA, National Healthcareer Association)
- CMA- Certified Medical Assistant (verified through AAMA, American Association of Medical Assistants)
- RMA- Registered Medical Assistant (verified through AMT, American Medical Technologists)
- NCMA- National Certified Medical Assistant (verified through NCCT, National Center for Competency Testing)
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing or LPN at the time of hire
- EMT – Emergency Medical Technician (verified through the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians)
- CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant
- NRCMA – Nationally Registered Certified Medical Assistant (verified through the National Association for Health Professionals)
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Knowledge of medical office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Social perceptiveness and service-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and patient management software
- Competitive compensation
- Generous PTO
- Quarterly performance bonuses