CA Provider (Physician, PA or Nurse Practitioner)
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we GO above and beyond for our patients, communities and team members to ensure effortless, personal and connected experiences. That's why we partner with the most innovative and integrated health systems and staff our centers with the most knowledgeable providers.
We’ve partnered with Dignity Health, the fifth-largest health system in the U.S., creating a strong network of urgent care centers serving the vibrant San Francisco Bay Area. The partnership provides patients with greater access to innovative urgent care through state-of-the-art technology and unique patient access tools, such as online registration and appointment scheduling.
We are seeking progressive and entrepreneurial Physicians, PAs and Nurse Practitioners with adult and pediatric experience to join our welcoming and diverse community of San Francisco providers. Full Time & Part Time schedules are available at this time.
- North San Francisco: Mill Valley, Lombard, North Beach & Lower Pacific Heights
- San Francisco: Cole Valley, Castro, Valencia, Market & Piedmont
- South San Francisco/Peninsula: Redwood City, Glen Park, West Portal, Daly City & San Bruno
GoHealth Urgent Care is a different kind of practice.
- Partnering with Dignity Health allows us to reach beyond the episodic patient treatment of traditional urgent care.
- Our state-of-the-art centers are beautiful, patient-friendly and equipped with imaging, labs and an advanced EPIC EMR.
- Our patient satisfaction scores validate our focus on the quality of care.
A GoHealth Urgent Care career offers:
- More autonomy with mentoring and support when you need it.
- An on-site staff of Rad Techs and Medical Assistants who assist you by taking vitals, reviewing medications, applying splints and administering meds and vaccines.
- Flexible scheduling options: a larger pool of providers makes it easier to trade or pick up extra shifts.
- Options to rotate to other locations—enjoy meeting a diversity of staff and patients.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package.
- Professional support from one of the nation's fastest-growing urgent care networks.
- PA/NP: 2 years of PA/NP experience in an Emergency Medicine or Urgent Care setting
- Physicians: BC in Family Medicine, Med-Peds or Emergency Medicine
- Experience treating both pediatric and adult patient populations (all ages).
- Comfortable with minor procedures (sutures, casts, splints, etc.), reading EKGs and X-rays.
We are Committed to Quality Care
Our Dignity Health-GoHealth Urgent Care locations have been accredited by the Urgent Care Association. The only program of its kind, this accreditation was awarded for GoHealth Urgent Care's excellence in both certification and quality and safety standards. This accomplishment signifies our continued dedication to the patients we serve.
When you join our collaborative teams, you can rest assured that your career growth and satisfaction will be handled with the same care that we put into growing our organization. Our modern facilities and innovations will help elevate the way you practice. And, you’ll have more opportunities to expand your professional experience and utilize your advanced clinical training.
If you’re a dynamic, flexible, experienced clinician who wants to take your career to the next level, we look forward to speaking with you today!