Job Title: Radiology Tech
Pay Range: $41/hr. – $52/hr. (range based off experience)
FT (30+hours) Benefits:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life insurance
- Flexible Schedules
- Paid Time off
- Paid Training
**EXCELLENT BONUS PROGRAM: Quarterly target bonus of up to 5% based on the customer satisfaction scores of your locations. AND up to $450 per month for a productivity bonus if certain center metrics are met.**
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we place the needs of our patients first - by providing an effortless patient experience, a welcoming culture of care and seamless integration with market-leading health systems and our communities.
The Radiologic Technologist (RT) works with Medical Providers and/or a Medical Assistants with the examination and treatment of GoHealth Urgent Care patients. This role is responsible for providing a variety of technical procedures and apply prescribed ionizing radiation for radiologic diagnosis for our GoHealth Urgent Care patients. This role is responsible for performing and analyzing patient x-rays and reporting results to Medical Providers. Additional responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of GoHealth Urgent Care Centers.
What you’ll do for our patients:
- Collaborate with Medical Providers and Medical Assistants through a variety of tasks related to patient care management, organization and communication.
- Exercise professional judgment to provide health care services, which include applying x-ray energy to assist in diagnosis or treatment of patients in all age groups starting at six months of age to the elderly.
Our Positions Offer:
- Career Advancement Opportunities with Leadership positions available in Center Operations as well as Clinical Education
- EMR training for Epic or ECW
- Direct mentoring relationships with providers and market leadership
- Competitive compensation & quarterly bonuses
- 5-Weeks Paid Time Off
- Full suite of comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, short/long term disability, life insurance and 401(K) with employer matching
- Graduate of an approved Radiologic Technology program required
- Experience in a clinical setting preferred
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) registration required
- Applicable state licensure as a Radiologic Technologist required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required or within 90 days of hire
When you join our collaborative teams, you can rest assured that your career growth and satisfaction will be handled with the same care that we put into growing our organization. Our modern facilities and innovations will help elevate the way you practice. And, you’ll have more opportunities to expand your professional experience and utilize your advanced clinical training.