Digital Campaign Specialist I
- Manages day-to-day email marketing campaign execution; includes planning, targeting, set-up, testing, execution, reporting, and optimization.
- Collaborates with cross-functional stakeholders to create and deliver highly-targeted/segmented marketing campaigns, lifecycle emails, retention/reactivation programs, and loyalty building communications.
- Assists with email production and creation process; ensures flawless execution.
- Execute various email campaigns; includes template designs, calls-to-action, and content utilization.
- Serves as quality control (QC) for different versions of the email campaign; duties include rendering testing.
- Compiles marketing results; reports results and provide insights and recommendations.
- Optimizes emails for deliverability, mobile rendering, open rates, etc.
- Creates documentation for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
- Ensures email messages are properly constructed to adhere to industry best practices.
- Complies with CAN-SPAM guidelines; assists with administration of email list recipients.
- Builds and formats landing pages using HTML5, Bootstrap, and WordPress.
- Performs other related duties and projects as business needs require at direction of management.
The preceding functions have been provided as examples of the type of work performed by employees assigned to this job classification. Management reserves the right to add, subtract, or change the job functions.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Information Technology, Communications, or related field.
- Minimum two (2) years related experience in Marketing, Information Technology, Communications.
- Experience using major email hosting platforms required (Campaign Monitor, Constant Contact, MailChimp etc).
- Experience working with Google Analytics preferred.
- Experience working in a large marketing organization or agency preferred.
- Experience in healthcare industry preferred.
Glidewell Laboratories is the industry leader in dental technology due to our agility, speed, and cutting edge technology. We work in a fast-paced and highly sought-after employee-friendly work environment. Behind all of this success is an amazing group of people who are passionate about bringing innovation to the marketplace, while providing quality and affordability to better the lives of people all over the world. If you share in our passion for teamwork and a vision for excellence, let's talk about a rewarding career at Glidewell!
In addition are the following generous employee benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company match, company-paid life insurance, additional onsite dental services, vacation, holiday, and sick time, employee gym (with fitness classes and meditation room), employee medical/wellness center (with massage therapy and acupuncture), two company subsidized cafes, Internet cafes, employee lounges with big screen TVs, game tables, fun company sponsored events, a diverse work environment with over forty nationalities represented, and much more!
Note to Current employees: Please apply through Employee Transfer Application to complete the transfer request form.