GivePower’s mission is to electrify the world with clean energy, provide clean drinking water for millions, and create greater health, economic and educational opportunities to developing regions that need it most. As 1.2 billion people around the world still live with no electricity, and almost 800 million without an improved water source, there is much progress to be made. With support of some of the most accomplished visionaries in the clean energy space, GivePower creates and deploys innovative technology to solve some of the world’s biggest problems.
Our growing team is made up of passionate, creative problem-solvers who value community, vision, and impact. We focus on building and operating projects that provide solar-powered solutions for improving education, water access, food production, and conservation. We also provide life-changing voluntourism treks for donors and teams wishing to be a part of the impact they’re making. If you crave an opportunity to meaningfully improve the lives of those in need, come join the charge!
- Deployment Manager, Impact Projects Remote, Mexico
- Senior Project Engineer Mexico, Mexico
- Senior Project Engineer Remote, United States
- Senior Project Engineer Bogotá, Colombia
- Solar Water Farm Project Engineer Bogotá, Colombia
- Solar Water Farm Project Engineer Mexico, Mexico