Channel Enablement Manager
Gigamon, recently certified as a Great Place to Work, helps the world’s leading organizations run fast, stay secure and innovate. We provide the industry’s first elastic visibility and analytics fabric, which closes the cloud visibility gap by enabling cloud tools to see the network and network tools to see the cloud. With visibility across their entire hybrid cloud network, organizations can improve customer experience, eliminate security blind spots, and reduce cost and complexity. Gigamon has been awarded over 90 technology patents and enjoys world-class customer satisfaction with more than 4,000 organizations, including over 80 percent of the Fortune 100 and hundreds of government and educational organizations worldwide.
Gigamon is seeking a Channel Enablement Manager who will be responsible for planning and executing all channel sales and technical enablement programs and initiatives. Responsible for the development/coordination and dissemination of Channel selling tools (e.g. Channel playbooks, competitive information, etc.) collateral and training to drive incremental sales and Channel Account Manager and SE productivity. The position requires a thorough understanding of the Channel ecosystem, the sales process plus an ability to use that knowledge to increase Sales productivity and effectiveness.
- Define annual and quarterly enablement objectives and drive the team to hit key milestones around channel revenue, channel technical services offerings, attainment and retention.
- Provide deep enablement for funded SE heads and act as a liaison for these people and our SE organization.
- Act as a liaison between sales and channel enablement
- Develop and maintain PRM onboarding and other lifecycle paths
- Assess performance of channel teams to prioritize enablement strategies and tactics across all revenue types
- Identify key obstacles to revenue growth and develop solutions that help hit quota goals across the channel sales team
- Gather insights, feedback, and best practices while building solid relationships with the partner sales team, sales leadership and executive management
- Identify and develop people, process, and measurement systems that contribute to enhanced and repetitive partner sales productivity
- Gather feedback from partners, channel, and sales on a regular basis to constantly improve support programs
- Facilitate weekly/monthly channel engagement and partner enablement programs. Provide regular updates in the bi-weekly Channel All Hands meeting.
- Educate and train partner sales teams on the benefits of Gigamon solutions
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 8+ years of sales enablement for channel sales and SE’s in technology sectors networking, security, cloud
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships, gaining trust and confidence as a strategic partner from all levels within the organization
- Strong work ethic and team player with a positive “do-what-it-takes” attitude
- Strong presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Facilitation and training development experience preferred
Highly Desired Skills:
- Formal project management highly desirable
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel
- Knowledge of MindTickle