Technical Writer II
Gigamon is seeking a self-motivated individual to join the Technical Publications team in providing Customer documentation for its highly acclaimed Visibility product portfolio. The individual will work closely with Product Managers, Development Engineers, QA and Solutions Engineers to develop and deliver customer documentation.
As part of a dynamic cross functional team, the candidate will thrive in helping improve the customer experience by delivering high quality documentation for Gigamon portfolio of products.
- Develop customer documentation for new features, products, fixes, and known issues
- Hardware and Software CLI and GUI-based documentation
- Cloud based services e.g., AWS, Azure
- Physical and Virtual Gigamon solutions
- Follow documentation standards and best practices
- Lead effective documentation reviews
- Participate in Engineering Specification reviews
- Review bug and enhancement reports for inclusion in release notes
- Provide documentation on time and in line with product release dates
- Work with other team members to build documentation architecture that scales for contributors in multiple sites
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in technical writing with networking and/or network security products and/or college-level technical writing qualifications.
- Networking and cloud experience
- Expertise with Madcap Flare, Madcap Central, Adobe Acrobat, Confluence
- Fully conversant with PC Desktop tools
- Self-starter who can multi-task, seek out information on assigned tasks in a fast-paced collaborative team environment with a passion to deliver high-quality, customer documentation.