Sales Enablement Trainer (Skills Development)
Sales Operations | Chicago
Who You Are:
You are a high-performing, skilled sales professional who has proven themselves in a high-stakes commercial environment (ideally in service or renewals). You’re passionate about the art of selling but are just as interested in helping others to master their craft.
You’re a credible self-starter with a comprehensive understanding of Getty Images’ products and processes (or are willing to put in the work to get up to speed quickly). You’re able to build rapport with service agents and reps to identify knowledge or skills gaps, coming up with innovative solutions that work for them and help them to deliver incrementally
You understand that our sales and service teams are time constrained and want applicable insights they can implement straight away; you understand that delivering dynamic sales training and coaching both virtually and face to face will help our people do that.
You think strategically and balance this by consulting widely, moving quickly and being willing to experiment. This is an environment that is rarely the same from one week to the next but, of course, has the stability and credibility of being the industry leader.
You’re connected with the outside world, making time to learn from other learning and sales experts and bringing that insight in-house for the benefit and betterment of the team. You want to be part of creative, fast-moving, game-changing global team who does inspiring, behaviour changing work. Welcome to Sales Enablement team at Getty Images
Your Next Challenge:
We are looking for someone experienced in sales and customer service and who wants to develop as a trainer to join our global Sales Enablement team. Your specific remit will be the CSA and CSM teams in our north America offices, but you’ll be partnering with your colleagues in the wider Sales Enablement and Sales Operations teams as well as the sales organization globally to drive continuous improvement in the sales, service, product and process skills of both new and seasoned reps, CSAs and managers
Job duties include:
- Identification of skills gaps vs our agreed role standard at all levels from customer service to manager
- Design and confident, authoritative delivery of comprehensive sales, renewals and service skills training for the Getty Images teams in your remit
- Managing the onboarding of any new starters
- Coaching service and sales reps and frontline sales managers, either scheduled or "in the moment"
- Keeping abreast of sales tools, techniques and resources to keep our teams’ skills sharp
- Working with business subject matter experts, designing relevant content and tools to increase our employees’ level of knowledge and confidence in serving our customers and our business
- Promoting a self-serve/Train-the-Trainer mentality and shared accountability for learning programs
What You'll Need
- 5+ years relevant work experience
- Proven commercial sales experience, preferably to senior sales or service/Line manager level
- Relevant coaching experience working with sales and service reps and/or managers to improve skills and enhance results
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- To be a driven, self-starting team player able to prioritise and manage projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills within all levels in the organization including senior leadership
- Proven track record of forming and maintaining positive business relationships
- The ability to work autonomously and remotely from direct line management and/or your peers and colleagues
What it would be useful if you had
- Proven history of improving sales or service performance through creation and delivery of tailored training
- Ability to integrate multiple learning techniques to maximize retention of new skills
What it would be great if you had too
- Industry knowledge
- Experience working across multiple global locations
- Experience with Absorb LMS, Office 365 (including SharePoint), Zoom
- Willingness and ability to travel around north America as needed
- Any non-English language capability
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.