Field Sales Executive m/w/d (FSE) - Manager
Sales | Munich
Field Sales Executive m/w/d (FSE) - Manager
Who You Are:
You are an enthusiastic Salesperson who loves discovering new revenue opportunities and closing deals. As an excellent communicator, you are able to engage and build rapport quickly with all levels of clients and colleagues alike.
This is an opportunity to sell while also supporting, coaching and mentoring a team on a daily basis. You take pride in contributing to your team’s accomplishments and helping to drive success.
Your Next Challenge:
- Cultivates and increases new business revenue, maximizes share of wallet and client penetration by identifying key Influencers and decision makers with their target companies.
- Identifies potential revenue opportunities through networking and aggressive field sales techniques.
- Works collaboratively with peers internally to ensure consistency in account planning activities, customer service standards and achievement of revenue goals.
- Client interaction is at the highest decision-making level to position Getty Images as the ultimate value provider of content across all products and services.
- Meets or exceeds sales target.
- Provides feedback and recommendations to various teams within the business (Product, Legal, Finance, etc..) based on developments occurring in the marketplace.
- Makes recommendations as to the tactical direction and execution of the entire Field Sales Executive program.
- Works interdepartmentally to develop Demand Generation and Marketing processes to produce systematic opportunities for the Field Sales Executive program
- Leads an outbound focused sales team to meet and exceed sales targets through coaching and developing their team members, setting clear goals and expectations, executing strategic initiatives, while working cross functionally and collaboratively with colleagues across the company.
- Develops new revenue streams in targeted industries through hunting techniques that client relationships and value revenue opportunities.
- Keeps the team focused on opportunities with long term potential, and increased penetration and share of market.
- Trains new hires and participates in interview and onboarding process.
- Coaches team members in sales skills and behaviors to meet and exceed annual sales targets.
- Coordinates the completion of accurate, relevant sales reports to senior management on a timely basis.
- Assist Manager in evaluating employees’ performance against relevant key performance indicators.
What You’ll Need:
- New business development experience.
- Execute in line with agreed strategy.
- Able to set a multiple year’s new business strategy.
- Commercially astute, capable of owning and executing against overall team budget and target.
- Uses data to drive performance, producing timely reporting to forecast, track and course correct and working with Sales Coaching and Performance to address skills gaps.
- Work independently under minimal supervision.
- Work effectively with peers within the broader Sales function, start to build cross functional relationships with all relevant depts.
- Proactively seek additional responsibilities.
- Advanced understanding of principles of effective people management.
- Experience of managing account managers and new business hunters (industry agnostic).
- High performing Sales professional with proven experience of successfully closing deals of greater value and complexity.
- Computer literate: MS Office, CRM, web technologies, and other relevant software applications.
- Relevant Higher educational degree.
- Fluent in English and German.
- Making large client presentations.
- Confidence in working in a changing environment both externally and internally, for an international company.
- Ability to be agile, remain focused and make smart decisions in a rapidly changing, often ambiguous environment.
- bachelor's degree.
Please also feel free to join our LinkedIn group in order to keep up to date with current vacancies and stories about life at Getty, and the organisation as a whole.
Who We Are
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 250,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.#LI-AO1