Finance | New York
Who You Are:
We’re looking for a Business Analyst who is passionate about finding new opportunities to drive revenue, who is effective at using data to shape narrative and enjoys rolling up their sleeves and working with large, sometimes complex data sets.
Are you a dynamic and innovative analyst ready to deliver insights that will make an impact? Are you someone who can balance the day to day reporting tasks with high level analysis? Are you an Excel power user who can easily transform numbers into meaningful analysis? Do you have a proven track record in successfully collaborating with business partners across functions? Are you a scrappy, out-of-the-box thinker who is ready to investigate, and present solutions to help drive strategy and gain market share? Are you ready to join a team of highly committed, collaborative, highly-engaged and passionate individuals in providing exceptional analytical support to the business? If so, then we have the career opportunity for you, as a Business Analyst at Getty Images.
Your Next Challenge:
The business analyst will be responsible for interpreting business performance, understanding key drivers and trends in support of strategic solutions to drive revenue growth. As the finance business partner to Sales, this position will support sales leadership with revenue tracking, sales outlook, annual planning, goal setting and incentive management.
- Perform monthly, and ad hoc analysis to investigate revenue performance, key drivers and trends.
- Review key reports and business metrics regularly to keep sales leaders informed and provide proactive analysis.
- Support sales leaders in the monthly sales outlook process.
- Work with sales management to set financials goals for individual sellers, teams and sales territory.
- Maintain sales targets in ICM software; calculate quarterly sales commission and provide commission reports and analysis.
- Provide monthly variance analysis of SG&A expenses and support sales leaders in annual budget planning and quarterly forecast.
What You'll Need:
- 3+ years of in a business analyst, sales analyst or related role.
- Excellent analytical, reporting, data modeling, data manipulation and dashboard skills. Experience manipulating large data sets.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with attention to detail.
- Extremely organized and able to effectively prioritize and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to partner with key business stakeholders across functions.
- Advanced Excel required; experience with SQL and relational databases preferred.
- Experience with the following preferred: Hyperion Planning; Smartview; Oracle Noetix; IBM ICM or other incentive management tools; Salesforce.
- Knowledge and understanding of accounting principles and concepts.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or related field.
Who We Are:
Getty Images is one of the most trusted and esteemed sources of visual content in the world, with over 300 million assets including photos, videos, and music, available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in nearly every country in the world and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful visual content from the world’s best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 250,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events each year, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world’s deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.