Customer Success Manager (CSM) - French speaker - London or Dublin based / Benelux region focus. (12786)
Sales | London
Customer Success Manager (CSM) - French speaker.
London or Dublin based / Benelux region focus. (12786)
The role is responsible for renewing core customer annual contracts, including seeking out incremental increases in contract value and overall opportunities for the customer during the renewal cycle. In a fast-paced environment you will engage customers, quickly understand their business goals and needs, and negotiate on time, win/win, contract renewals.
Who You Are:
The successful candidate demonstrates strong: Time management, customer listening & questioning skills, objection handling, problem solving with confident phone presentation skills and a sense of urgency.
Your Next Challenge:
- Create and implement strategies for negotiating small/medium contract renewals for a win/win outcome for the customer’s needs whilst retaining and growing contract value.
- Own and drive the renewal process, to identify customer needs, uncover and resolve objections, and reach an on time successful closure.
- Increase overall customer growth by helping to identify growth opportunities during the contract cycle for incremental services to relevant departments.
- Manage renewal check-in as prompted by lead generation and ensure customers are set up for successful onboarding.
- Supply complete transparency to management of your renewals and engage involvement from managers as needed.
- Provide and maintain an accurate forecast of your rolling renewals pipeline.
- Highlight business risks to your renewals accurately and execute retention strategies.
- Enter accurate information for both customer and sales data into Salesforce and related systems.
What You'll Need:
- Success demonstrated in a Sales, Account or Other role where a major focus was negotiating and retaining contracts.
- Strong negotiating and customer communication skills.
- Ability to develop strategies to maximise the use of your time in a busy, dynamic environment.
- The personality and disposition to quickly gain trust and uncover a customer’s business needs to help them realise success from their contract.
- Drive to succeed in a fast paced, performance based, collaborative team atmosphere.
- Previous experience using an enterprise CRM system or similar to handle sales through its stages required, past usage of Salesforce for managing your business is a plus.
- Fluency in French required.
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com . The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Please also feel free to join our LinkedIn group in order to keep up to date with current vacancies and stories about life at Getty, and the organisation as a whole.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, colour, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.