Senior Account Executive
Sales | Chicago
Your Next Challenge
We are looking for an exceptional sales leader who combines conceptual technical understanding with consultative selling experience. You will have a strong technical foundation. You will have strong credibility with senior technology executives, able to inspire confidence, understand their challenges and show how our software solution can simplify and accelerate their business. The Senior Account Executive role is responsible for outbound calls to generate new revenue from assigned accounts for enterprise and committed solutions as well as subscription renewals.
You will be a creative deal-maker, able to build relationships fast, qualify early and close deals. You will be happy in finding new opportunities, opening new doors and creating new relationships from scratch. You will also have experience in account development, building on initial success to create long-lasting win-win relationships as a trusted partner and advisor.
What You'll Do:
- Creates sales opportunities by generating outbound calls to maximize sales for assigned customers.
- Meets and exceeds sales quota by making significant outbound telephone sales calls to clients and/or renewing contracts.
- Sells all products and services to customers via the telephone and face to face visits.
- Researches accounts, gathers customer information, identifies key players, and generates interest.
- Encourages and enables customers to self-serve.
- Handles all aspects of the renewal process for assigned Accounts, from contract and customer performance review through negotiations to closure
- Enters accurate customer and sales data into Salesforce and related systems.
- Performs effective online presentations
Who You Are
- Experience consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Desired 3 years relevant outbound or inside sales experience
- Experience selling complex, technical software solutions
- Aptitude to grow revenue of client base of assigned accounts.
- Ability to manage an enterprise sale
- Ability to build rapport with client contacts and understand their business direction & short/medium term needs.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the world’s leader in visual communication, with over 170 million assets available through its premium content site www.gettyimages.com and its leading stock content site www.istock.com. With its advanced search and image recognition technology, Getty Images serves business customers in more than 100 countries and is the first place creative and media professionals turn to discover, purchase and manage images and other digital content. Its award-winning photographers and content creators help customers produce inspiring work which appears every day in the world’s most influential newspapers, magazines, advertising campaigns, films, television programs, books and online media.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of digital media in communications and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit press.gettyimages.com, and for the stories, innovation and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends http://stories.gettyimages.com. Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/gettyimages and Twitter at https://twitter.com/GettyImages.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace