Demand Generation & Events Strategist
Marketing | New York
Who You Are:
The Demand Generation and Events Strategist is a key member of our growing Demand Generation team. The role will manage demand generation initiatives and complement this by carrying out the implementation, planning and execution of Getty Images’ hosted and sponsored events. You love to make it happen. You are a results-oriented achiever with a laser focus on driving projects to successful completion. You’re creative and have new ideas. You are constantly thinking of new ways to be more efficient and pragmatic. You are a problem solver who thinks through all the possibilities and finds the right solution. You see all the details. You have an eye for the small things but can also complete the big picture. You can manage every aspect of an event, no matter how minute or how large. You are adaptable. You are excited when working across varied projects and are a quick learner when it comes to grasping new concepts. You write with clarity, you are data-driven and you are not afraid to support your ideas.
Your Next Challenge:
Demand Generation – 75%
- Create high-performing, innovative multi-channel programs to drive qualified leads and sales pipeline, while closely monitoring conversion rates and optimizing campaigns at each stage.
- Manage campaigns end-to-end via email, digital, and sales channels including nurtures, online ads, landing pages, events, webinars, etc.
- Create promotional messaging for emails, digital ads and landing pages for demand gen campaigns to drive qualified leads.
- Proactively collaborate with sales, sales marketing, customer engagement and marketing operations teams on program strategy and execution.
- Help manage and maintain content marketing strategy for programs, utilizing content marketing platform
- Measure and report on campaign effectiveness and ROI
Event Management – 25%
- Assist in the development of event strategy documents, promotional plans, and event reporting and analysis.
- Play a key role in executing Getty Images’ global event strategy aligned to business objectives.
- Manage all aspects of event management and planning to ensure flawless execution: event conceptualization/production; budget management; venue and vendor sourcing; catering; AV; collateral; print materials; event décor/design, guest check-in, onsite management, etc.
- Effective project management and collaboration across multiple stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Ensure all data related to event activities is recorded and reported accurately in appropriate sources. Provide regular and ad-hoc reporting to the business and senior management.
What You'll Need:
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a relevant field of study
- 3-5 years’ experience within B2B event management and marketing is required
- Experience in live and virtual event production preferred
- Expert knowledge of events delivery including design and delivery of strategy, logistics, budget management and post event analysis
- Experience using Salesforce, event management platforms (Certain or other type) and marketing automation systems (Eloqua or other type)
- Experience in promotional messaging and copywriting
- Experience with omni-channel program execution via email, social, digital and website
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once, thinking critically and analytically
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to change
- Solid experience of effective, impactful interactions with diverse stakeholders is required
- Desire to be part of a fast-growing company
- Some travel may be required (less than 10%)
Who We Are:
Getty Images is one of the most trusted and esteemed sources of visual content in the world, with over 300 million assets including photos, videos, and music, available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in nearly every country in the world and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful visual content from the world’s best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 250,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events each year, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world’s deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.