Facilities Coordinator (Part-time 3 days/week)
Facilities | Sydney
Who You Are:
You are high-energy, poised under pressure and know the importance of taking care of every last detail. You enjoy interacting with many different personalities and can handle frequent interruptions with a smile. You’re tremendously organized resulting in your love for multi-tasking and ability to prioritize on the fly. Problem solving comes naturally, driving your desire to look for opportunities and improve processes and the way things are done. You conduct yourself with tact, professionalism and a sense of urgency while taking pride in helping create a positive working environment for your colleagues.
Your Next Challenge:
- Coordinates day-to-day facilities and office maintenance tasks, including communicating with building engineers and vendors.
- Responsible for the day-to-day maintaining of a clean and professional office space, including restocking of kitchens and copy rooms.
- Collaborates with other departments in internal office moves, new hire and visitor setups.
- Maintains multiple storage spaces and closets while keeping a running inventory.
- Responsible for exploring cost effective solutions when purchasing supplies and dealing with maintenance services/vendors.
- Coordinates internal events with other departments which includes re-configuring conference room furniture.
- Works closely with executive team on daily requests.
- Provide backup coverage for reception desk and shipping department on an as needed basis.
What You'll Need:
- 2-3 years’ experience in a facilities, administration, or similar role in an office environment
- Exposure to external vendor management is an asset
- Proficient knowledge of MS office and Outlook email
- Outgoing individual with high energy, a strong drive, and a positive approach
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to relate well to a wide variety of people in a professional and diplomatic manner
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with frequent interruptions
- Exceptional organizational and independent decision-making skills with a high degree of attention to detail.
Who We Are:
Getty Images is one of the most trusted and esteemed sources of visual content in the world, with over 300 million assets including photos, videos, and music, available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in nearly every country in the world and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful visual content from the world’s best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 250,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events each year, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world’s deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.