Credit and Collection Specialist
Finance | Mumbai
You’re someone who would enjoy working in a fast-paced multi-lingual & multi-cultural team at the very heart of Getty Images finance department. You are a credit and collections professional with strong communication skills and will thrive in a target driven team and company.
You have strong attention to detail, are approachable and customer service orientated. You enjoy communicating with internal and external customers, making commercially sound credit decisions.
In this role you will report to the Credit and Collections Supervisor and work within a supportive global team.
Your next challenge:
- Follow our credit policies and procedures
- Interact with internal and external customers to resolve billing issues and expediate payment
- Work towards monthly cash and aged debt targets
- Make decisions affecting the credit status of customers
What you’ll need:
- Solid business to business credit collections experience within a commercial environment
- Experience in dealing with UK or US clients
- Ability and confidence dealing with internal sales teams and account managers.
- Customer service-oriented, while at the same time, able to meet the goals of the department
- Knowledge of commercial credit and prior experience making credit decisions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to influence
- Proficient working with a PC and Microsoft Office
- Experience with GetPaid and Oracle is a bonus
Who we are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.