Consumer Prints Sales Assistant
Consumer Prints | London
An excellent opportunity to work as a Consumer Prints Sales Assistant. Based in Camden Town you will be responsible for the Print business across Europe, in particular France, Germany and Italy. You will be a proactive self-starter with strong interpersonal skills. A significant portion of revenue comes from the French market therefore French language skills are essential. You should also have a passion for design and/or photography and enjoy working in a fast-paced, customer-facing environment.
Who You Are:
You are a responsible, reliable and collaborative person with excellent inter-personal and organisational skills. You value working with a team and delivering top-notch customer service. You have a passion for design and/or photography. You enjoy working in a fast-paced, customer-facing environment.
Your Next Challenge:
You’ll be interacting with clients so we’re looking for someone personable, confident and comfortable interacting with a wide range of people.
• Support sales team by processing customer orders.
• Act as point person for the organisation of events and private hires by coordinating with vendors and interacting with clients as directed.
• Support UK consumer print team with expense processing and booking travel arrangements.
• Support online business with tasks such as updating product listings.
• Attending and assisting at Trade Shows, Exhibitions and Pop Up installations.
What You’ll Need:
• 1-2 years’ experience in an administrative environment, ideally within a customer-facing or sales environment.
• Proficiency in all MS Office applications including Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
• Ability to learn new systems and processes.
• Excellent organisation and communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task in an environment with frequent interruptions.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including professional email and phone presence.
• Excellent customer relations skills.
• This position requires working unsociable hours on occasion and business trips abroad.
Please also feel free to join our LinkedIn group in order to keep up to date with current vacancies and stories about life at Getty, and the organisation as a whole.