Sales | Los Angeles
Who You Are:
You are the creative bridge between Getty Images clients, sales teams, and content partners. You are a content expert interpreting and fulfilling clients’ requests for imagery across Getty Images’ products and services.
Your Next Challenge:
- Searches and curates content to fulfill clients’ specific requests
- Collaborates with sales to ensure that the entire scope of clients’ projects are understood in order to maximize revenue for all Getty Images products and services
- Follows up with both client and sales rep to ensure that content selection meets or exceeds expectations and results in a sale
- Communicates and educates customers on how to search for content on Getty Images website and includes assisting through direct phone/e-mail contact and in-person meetings
- Demonstrates strong understanding of copyright, licensing, and intellectual property Is able to direct opportunities to the Rights & Clearance Service; looks for opportunities to pitch this service when conducting content searches and discusses options with clients
- Curates visually stimulating photo sets to engage consumers coming to Getty Images
- Works as intermediary between sales and Getty’s image partners and contributors
- Acts as a product expert for particular content (stills, video); educates clients and internal sales staff on content through in-person and WebEx presentations
- Provides overall outstanding customer service through constant customer interaction
- Provides internal feedback on content trends and needs which result in acquisition of new content or uploading to website of existing content
- Provides internal feedback to improve our online search experience and keyword functionality
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree with major in photography, film, music, graphic design, advertising or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in this field
- Experience in stock photo/footage industry and/or working with corporate brands & visual identities is a plus
- Communication skills – strong verbal & written, ability to present to clients
- Displays consistent ability to use critical thinking
- Customer Focus – motivated to provide excellent service
- Ability to work independently to manage projects without supervision, seek answers independently
- High accountability in achieving results
- Team player – works well in team environment
- Ability to function well in changing environment
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the world’s leader in visual communication, with over 170 million assets available through its premium content site www.gettyimages.com and its leading stock content site www.istock.com. With its advanced search and image recognition technology, Getty Images serves business customers in more than 100 countries and is the first place creative and media professionals turn to discover, purchase and manage images and other digital content. Its award-winning photographers and content creators help customers produce inspiring work which appears every day in the world’s most influential newspapers, magazines, advertising campaigns, films, television programs, books and online media.Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of digital media in communications and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit press.gettyimages.com, and for the stories, innovation and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends http://stories.gettyimages.com. Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/gettyimages and Twitter at https://twitter.com/GettyImages.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.