Human Resources | New York
Who You Are:This position is responsible for partnering with the business to develop and implement creative, proactive and effective recruiting and workforce planning strategies to meet short and long term recruitment needs. Concentrates on active and passive candidate generation for exempt, individual contributor and managerial contributor positions across multiple functional groups or business units. Acts as an overall consultative staffing function expert.
Your Next Challenge:• Acts as a mentor or team lead anyone with recruiting responsibilities.
• Creates and leads special staffing projects and initiatives that affect a function or the enterprise.
• Assess, recommends and negotiates new and existing vendors and systems.
• Works with HR Business Partners and department leaders to understand strategic business objectives to help develop strategies to meet current and future staffing needs.
• Applies in-depth understanding of the business environment, industry strategies, organizational structures and compensation practices in order to construct business cases for proposed solutions.
• Creates and implements new passive recruitment strategies to ensure that Getty Images attracts and retains high-quality diverse candidates. Identifies, develops and executes effective passive sourcing options.
• Works with the hiring managers to develop and implement creative, proactive and effective recruiting strategies related to short and long term recruitment needs; this includes competitive intelligence, researched-based candidate pipeline development and proactive network generation.
• Partners with a diverse set of customers across a broad set of responsibilities to identify position requirements and key competencies to ensure candidates meet the key position requirements to deliver business results.
• Manages entire recruiting life-cycle including: sourcing and interacting with candidates, managing the internal interviewing process, conducting reference checks, closing candidates and maintaining recruitment metrics across multiple locations and geographies.
• Supports Getty Images "employer of choice" position and facilitates a customer focused candidate recruiting experience for all candidates.
What You’ll Need:
• Relevant and/or management experience in this field.
• Prior experience working with recruitment software and reporting.
• Has a track record of gaining trust and respect of the business by consistently demonstrating confidentiality, sound critical thinking skills and placing the highest level of value on the internal and external customer.
• Can demonstrate a keen understanding of the business strategy and the functional areas that contribute to the business objectives; uses this knowledge when developing and delivering recruitment strategy.
• Has a strong sense of teamwork and has the ability to collaborate cross-functionally, while balancing the need to work independently to drive individual results.
• Has the ability to work with internal stakeholders and candidates at all levels and influence appropriately.
• Has the ability to act consultatively and negotiate at all levels.
• Have a strong communication, account management and customer-focused skill set.
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com . The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Please also feel free to join our LinkedIn group in order to keep up to date with current vacancies and stories about life at Getty, and the organisation as a whole.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, colour, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.