Human Resources Administrator and Executive Assistant to the CPO
Human Resources | Seattle
Your Next Challenge:
Getty Images is looking for an insightful, detail-oriented and amazing communicator as our HR Administrator and EA to partner with and support the Chief People Officer and the global Human Resources team by understanding, documenting and sharing complex ideas and managing complex schedules, travel and meetings. This role will support and drive our goal to make Getty Images one of the best places to work globally by increasing the efficiency and level of excellent service provided by HR to the employees of Getty Images.
Who You Are:
You’re a driven, dynamic individual who loves to organize, is creative and is an effective and clear communicator. You can not only crunch data, but can put it into a clear, concise, and visually stimulating format for multiple audiences across geographies, language and culture. You are committed to Getty Images’ mission and Leadership Principles and strive always to set a standard of excellence for yourself and your team. You are detail oriented, able to prioritize and respond quickly, handle tight deadlines, manage your time effectively, and maintain a high degree of confidentiality of our most important asset – our people.
What You’ll Do:
- Prioritize and maintain the CPO’s calendar, including setting cadence for team meetings, communications and morale events.
- Understand the business so that you can partner to improve the senior executive’s productivity, communications and ideas
- Partner with the CPO and HR Leadership Team to maintain the HR Budget reporting and forecasting process and drive a culture of accountability
- Support the CPO and other team members with Excel, PowerPoint and other visual communication tools to help disseminate strategy and information to the team and company
- Support the global talent acquisition team with administrative duties, including candidate scheduling and communication
- Maintain and update the HR Team SharePoint sites
- Prepare expense reports, presentations and misc. documents
- Coordinate all travel, as well as meeting set-up, logistics and communications
- Complete a variety of special projects as assigned by the executive
- Maintain organization charts
- Coordinate morale events within budget
What You’ll Need:
- Strong understanding of the Getty Images business
- Expert project management skills: you are well-organized, able to manage multiple projects and ambiguity, and can adjust quickly to shifting priorities
- High awareness of and respect for the sensitive nature of HR data and an unwavering commitment to confidentiality
- Outstanding organization and written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to manage multiple tasks with frequent interruptions and to work flexible hours
- Deep expertise with Excel, Sharepoint and PowerPoint; familiarity with HRIS and ATS systems a plus
- Understanding of and comfort in budget management and reporting
- Strong attention to detail and time management
Who We Are:
Getty Images is one of the most trusted and esteemed sources of visual content in the world, with over 300 million assets including photos, videos, and music, available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in nearly every country in the world and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful visual content from the world’s best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 250,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events each year, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world’s deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.