Senior Manager, Paid Search Marketing
Marketing | New York
Who You Are:
The Senior Manager, Paid Search Marketing works closely with the Director of Digital Marketing in setting the vision for paid search marketing campaigns across multiple properties, managing the roadmap and executing against it. The individual in this role will develop and manage paid search strategies and priorities which align with the business strategy and ensure effective execution to meet performance targets and drive overall business growth and deliver on expected KPI’s. In addition, in this role the Senior Manager will develop detailed marketing analysis and reports with insights and action items. This role will be instrumental in developing and coaching direct reports as well as structuring for future growth.
Your Next Challenge:
• Define and implement the paid search marketing strategy and roadmap across all Getty Images properties worldwide in order to drive incremental sales through a more relevant, localized and personalized search experience spanning the Getty Images and iStock properties and platforms (website, mobile, apps, etc.).
• Manage and develop a team of Search engine marketing execution experts performing an array of implementation tasks and optimizations across multiple geographies.
• Manage vendor relationships as related to the paid search strategy; execute bid management changes and optimization.
• Own, define and report on weekly search-related KPIs: search queries, conversion and sales attributed to search, seasonal demand patterns etc.
• Partner with analytics to create measurement strategies, optimization strategies and actions of variance models.
• Research and identify new opportunities within the search marketing space by deeply understanding our customers, reviewing our data and monitoring the broader online space.
• Maintain positive, collaborative partnerships with key internal stakeholders
What You'll Need:
• Bachelor’s degree in a closely related field strongly preferred
• MBA or Master’s degree preferred.
• A minimum of 6 years’ experience in ROI driven search engine marketing
• At least 3 years’ experience in a global digital marketing role across multiple geographies
• A hands-on operator who is also a senior leader – able to quickly switch between strategy and execution.
• Experience setting and achieving team objectives and managing people (hiring, developing, coaching, etc.).
• Demonstrated ability and experience in managing projects (writing business requirements, managing roadmap and championing projects) from inception to implementation.
• Demonstrated success in devising innovative and targeted customer-facing programs through incremental testing.
• Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate effectively cross functionally with both technical and non-technical individuals
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; comfortable delivering recommendations to all management levels
• Ability to work effectively within and across teams and to function well in a large and global environment.
• Executive-level written and verbal communication skills.
Who We Are:
Getty Images is one of the most trusted and esteemed sources of visual content in the world, with over 300 million assets including photos, videos, and music, available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in nearly every country in the world and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful visual content from the world’s best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 250,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events each year, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world’s deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.