Human Resource Generalist - Dublin
Human Resources | Dublin
Human Resource Generalist - Dublin
Who You Are:
You're an enthusiastic, passionate, highly driven, commercially minded and progressive HR professional, credible, empathetic and a sound business partner. You are pragmatic and innovative and not afraid to challenge the status quo. Acting as a true partner to an evolving, fast growing business, you have broad experience with Irish employment law, employee relations, talent acquisition and have an interest in supporting our global Centres of Excellence on the learning and development and rewards side.
This will be a stand-alone generalist HRM role based in our EMEA Shared Services hub in Dublin reporting to the Senior HR Director EMEA based in London.
Your Next Challenge:
- Partner with our EMEA Talent Acquisition Leader in London to grow our multicultural team of Customer Service Agents and Customer Success Managers (approx. 50 staff). Whilst there will initially be a high focus on recruitment, talent acquisition and onboarding, we expect you to work as a true HR business partner with our Commercial Leaders in Dublin and London.
- Ensure that HR strategies and programs are aligned with business goals and global objectives.
- Focus on areas such as employee engagement, retention, performance and talent pipelining and talent management whilst partnering with our in-house Talent Acquisition, Training and Leadership and Rewards teams to effectively support the business.
- Act as a change agent and proactively recommend practice changes and innovative approaches to address management and business objectives.
- Collaborate with the Global HR team in rolling out projects and initiatives, ensuring that they are locally relevant (i.e. Annual Reward Cycle; Engagement Survey; Leadership Development; Mentoring; Onboarding initiatives, etc.).
- Foster and promote Getty Images culture and values (our ‘Leadership Principles’ and Diversity and Inclusion initiatives).
What You’ll Need:
- Proven HR business partner experience gained in Ireland and a fast paced, commercial environment, ideally with some exposure to Europe
- Experience of working as part of a matrix organisation within a US company, ideally within the customer service, sales, technology and/or media industries, would be an asset.
- Commercial business acumen – a genuine interest in how the business operates, the needs of the business and recommend HR solutions that add value.
- Self-motivation/energy – must be able to demonstrate initiative and be proactive with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Energy, enthusiasm and eagerness to contribute and influence at all levels.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to remain objective and diplomatic are essential.
- Good level of numeracy and literacy essential. Must be accurate with excellent attention to detail. Advanced MS Office skills together with sound knowledge of Workday (HRIS system) would be advantageous.
- Flexibility and willingness to take on additional tasks, with the ability to plan, prioritise and multi-task.
- An additional European language (in particular French or German) would be an advantage.
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com . The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Please also feel free to join our LinkedIn group in order to keep up to date with current vacancies and stories about life at Getty, and the organisation as a whole.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, colour, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.