Human Resources Coordinator
Human Resources | New York
Who You Are:
We are the world’s leading creators and distributors of award-winning still imagery, video and music. You are someone who thrives working in a fast paced, global and forward thinking environment that is rarely the same from one week to the next. You embrace change, enjoy interacting with key stakeholders and solving problems. You are highly organised and as a result love to juggle multiple tasks and can prioritize on the fly. People trust you to handle sensitive data and get things done effectively. Your analytical skills are strong and you consistently look for opportunities to improve HR processes. You display a sense of urgency and can handle important administrative
Your Next Challenge:
- Assist AMER HR team and local office with execution of programs and initiatives to support organizational development, performance management, succession planning, engagement, recognition and retention.
- Identify, execute and promote continuous efforts to make Getty Images the best place to work.
- Participate and assist in department wide HR projects and ad hoc requests.
- Build and maintain relationships, credibility and understanding of internal clients (new hires, individual contributors and respective managers).
- HRIS (Workday) administration, new hire set up, maintenance, data management and reporting. Partner with HR Business Partners to define and track key talent metrics.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition and Talent & Leadership Development team to ensure a positive on-boarding experience for new hires. Execute on-boarding program for new hires.
- Become an expert in company policies and procedures; field questions.
- Conduct and administer leaves of absence and agreements. Work with HR Business Partner to respond to unemployment and workers compensation claims.
- Review and monitor HR processes, policies and procedures and propose changes or updates as needed.
- Master existing processes and identify opportunities to implement work efficiency solutions, cost saving ideas and process improvement that drive improvements in department operations and service to internal clients.
- Demonstrate understanding of local labor policies and compliance.
- Demonstrate understand immigration practices and internal policies.
What You'll Need:
- 2-4 years of HR or internship experience.
- BS/BA degree in Business, Human Resource Management or related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience with HRIS and employee data management.
- Experience with Workday a plus.
- Demonstrates discretion and confidentiality with highly sensitive information.
- Highly organized, detail oriented and able to work efficiently with minimal direction.
- Ability to prioritize work, manage projects, multi-task, manage change in direction and deadlines effectively.
- Bias for execution, driving results and client satisfaction.
- Ability to provide timely updates for management on projects, deadlines and health of the organization.
- Ability to partner, communicate and collaborate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Active listener, receptive to feedback and ability to translate constructive feedback into actionable steps to improve one’s performance.
- Consistently strives to identify improvements across department and function.
Who We Are:
Getty Images is one of the most trusted and esteemed sources of visual content in the world, with over 300 million assets including photos, videos, and music, available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in nearly every country in the world and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful visual content from the world’s best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 250,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events each year, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world’s deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.