Senior Recruiter - Talent Acquisition (New York)
Human Resources | New York
Senior Recruiter - Talent Acquisition (New York)
Who You Are:
Based out of our New York offices. You love the thrill of the hunt for the ideal candidate and you understand how critical your role is to the company’s growth; it’s about raising the bar in talent and candidate experience. You’re a natural networker and relationship builder, and are fully integrated into the Getty Images teams you support. You are a trusted partner to Getty leadership teams and provide talent solutions to business problems. You are agile, solution driven, and tenacious by nature, and are a highly skilled sourcer. You may occasionally find a hire through a posting or an agency, but you’d rather pull a rabbit out of your hat and show us just how engaged you are in the local talent community. You are motivated by Getty Images’ mission of Moving the World with Image sand want to be part of a global talent acquisition team, working on enterprise projects and implementations. You’re always intrigued to hear about the latest recruiting technologies, and continuously seek to streamline our processes and optimize candidate experience. You understand and embrace the big picture of what Getty Images does, and you understand how your work fits into our goals and strategy. You know what best-in-class recruiting looks like, and we want you to bring that knowledge and those connections to our team.
Your Next Challenge:
- Partner with the wider business and HR leadership to strategically approach and then execute all level hiring across the AMER region (Predominantly NYC, Chicago, Seattle, Calgary, and Madison, WI).
- Work with hiring managers (Marketing, Finance, Legal, HR, etc.) to develop and implement effective recruiting strategies – this includes competitive intelligence, candidate pipeline development, event strategy and proactive network generation.
- By partnering with managers, implement a dual responsibility in proactive recruitment for teams.
- Partner with a diverse set of internal customers to identify position requirements and key competencies needed to obtain business results.
- Manage entire recruiting life cycle including: sourcing, managing the internal interviewing process, closing candidates and providing data and analysis as needed.
- Utilize a rigorous interview process to ensure talent quality: conduct engaging kick-off meetings, ensure all interviewers have a clear understanding of the role and focus areas, and effectively debrief all interviewers.
- Create a seamless and positive experience for prospective candidates.
- Manage our recruiting platforms, including ATS, LinkedIn Recruiter, AI powered scheduling tool, and the various integrations.
- Provide candidates with the best possible experience, driving them to view Getty Images as a best place to work.
What You’ll Need:
- At least 4 years of demonstrated success in talent acquisition, ideally in media or technology.
- Experience in creative sourcing and proactive recruitment methods.
- Comfort utilizing various ATS/HRIS.
- Ability to synthesize data, draw conclusions, and develop/communicate an action plan.
- High sense of urgency and ability to prioritize talent acquisition needs.
- Ability to quickly gain trust and respect by consistently demonstrating confidentiality, sound critical thinking skills, and our Leadership Principles.
- Thought leadership: educate and evangelize recruiting best practices throughout the company.
- Project management skills.
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com . The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Please also feel free to join our LinkedIn group in order to keep up to date with current vacancies and stories about life at Getty, and the organisation as a whole.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, colour, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.